• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

A Mustang in Dorset

NickLeon

MobiStar
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Nick
Device
iPhone Xs
Still glancing through some old pics, I came across this Ford Mustang looking a little out of place on Shaftesbury's Park Walk, adjacent to the ruins of an
Abbey founded by Alfred the Great...
2015-10-03 10-1.20.00.jpg

The old iPhone 5c plus some Snapseed.

Last edited:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Still glancing through some old pics, I came across this Ford Mustang looking a little out of place on Shaftesbury's Park Walk, adjacent to the ruins of a
monastery founded by Alfred the Great...
View attachment 145067
I think when you see a car like this in the UK its your duty to take a photo of it !

NickLeon

MobiStar
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Nick
Device
iPhone Xs
Agreed; though it is hardly a brilliant photo. I gave it a grainy 'old film' look as the sky is blown out and thought it suited the mid-60s subject quite well.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Well I think its suits the subject very well, excellent image :thumbs:

I saw a blue one locally a few years ago, I'll have to see if I can find the image. I love classic American cars.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Still glancing through some old pics, I came across this Ford Mustang looking a little out of place on Shaftesbury's Park Walk, adjacent to the ruins of an
Abbey founded by Alfred the Great...
View attachment 145067
Classic, for sure. Now for the burning question: What color was it?