• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

A Mustang in Dorset

NickLeon

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Nick
Device
iPhone Xs
Still glancing through some old pics, I came across this Ford Mustang looking a little out of place on Shaftesbury's Park Walk, adjacent to the ruins of an
Abbey founded by Alfred the Great...
2015-10-03 10-1.20.00.jpg

The old iPhone 5c plus some Snapseed.

Last edited:

sinnerjohn

Smooth Bug Catcher
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Still glancing through some old pics, I came across this Ford Mustang looking a little out of place on Shaftesbury's Park Walk, adjacent to the ruins of a
monastery founded by Alfred the Great...
View attachment 145067
I think when you see a car like this in the UK its your duty to take a photo of it !

NickLeon

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Nick
Device
iPhone Xs
Agreed; though it is hardly a brilliant photo. I gave it a grainy 'old film' look as the sky is blown out and thought it suited the mid-60s subject quite well.

sinnerjohn

Smooth Bug Catcher
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Well I think its suits the subject very well, excellent image :thumbs:

I saw a blue one locally a few years ago, I'll have to see if I can find the image. I love classic American cars.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Still glancing through some old pics, I came across this Ford Mustang looking a little out of place on Shaftesbury's Park Walk, adjacent to the ruins of an
Abbey founded by Alfred the Great...
View attachment 145067
Classic, for sure. Now for the burning question: What color was it?