MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
IMG_20170910_155508039-01.jpeg

A chair, a drink, a place - what else would you need? :rog:

Tom, I think you should start yourself a project thread. Like Ted's 'terse fragments'. You're got some great images and it would be lovely and easier to see them all together. :)
Good idea Ann. What about it Tom? Tom’s Miscellany, Tom’s Medley, Tom’s Mixed Salad, Tom’s ... well, you get the picture.:lol:

Tom, I think you should start yourself a project thread. Like Ted's 'terse fragments'. You're got some great images and it would be lovely and easier to see them all together. :)

Good idea Ann. What about it Tom? Tom’s Miscellany, Tom’s Medley, Tom’s Mixed Salad, Tom’s ... well, you get the picture.:lol:

I'll think about it. :) It's not always that I have the time to feed it. But I will try.
I agree re a Project Thread. You’ve got a lot of images posted in many different forums (which is fine, of course) but they may not be seen unless people visit each one individually. With a project thread, people can set it to be notified when you post a new image.

Here’s the forum so you can get an idea of what people have done: https://mobitog.com/forums/projects-ongoing-work.19/

Back
Top Bottom