A Video is Worth 1000 Pictures - HDR Tutorial Video

Wonderful video tutorial, I always learn something and find them invaluable. Thanks for sharing this with us. Beautiful final image too.

Thanks for watching. I learn so much more from seeing than reading! Glad it was helpful
Hey Geri, thank you so much for continuing to share you excellent work with your MobiFamily... :notworthy:

It is very much appreciated and I am sure beneficial to all to have access to such a useful and well constructed tool, thank you... :D

Hey Geri, thank you so much for continuing to share you excellent work with your MobiFamily... :notworthy:

It is very much appreciated and I am sure beneficial to all to have access to such a useful and well constructed tool, thank you... :D
My pleasure! I hope it is helpful to whoever views it =) Happy Friday!

Thanks for the video Geri!
It was indeed very helpful, especially after iCamera HDR and Photoforge 2 are both goners now...

But I better wait for my iPad before trying this....brushing out the highlights on the iPhone would probably drive me pretty mad... :lmao:

Another great tutorial! These are so helpful...thanks for posting it Geri!

Thanks for the video Geri!
It was indeed very helpful, especially after iCamera HDR and Photoforge 2 are both goners now...

But I better wait for my iPad before trying this....brushing out the highlights on the iPhone would probably drive me pretty mad... :lmao:

You're welcome Chris - I agree about the iPad - I would go blind trying this on my iPhone!

Back
Top Bottom