• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

Abstractify this for Jan Gray!

Starzee

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Jan has graciously allowed us to manipulate her image into abstraction. Thank you Jan! This image caught my eye because of the different forms and shapes I see in it. (Insert medication joke here) I am looking forward to having go at it and I hope you will, too.
1CB32B21-ACE9-4E69-890F-A97DBFDB1358.jpeg

Last edited:

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Jan has graciously alllowed us to manipulate her image into abstraction. Thank you Jan! This image caught my eye because of the different forms and shapes I see in it. (Insert medication joke here) I am looking forward to having go at it and I hope you will, too.View attachment 117025
Lovely one. Well chosen Star. And thanks jangray Jan for letting us loose on your image.:thumbs:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Jan has graciously alllowed us to manipulate her image into abstraction. Thank you Jan! This image caught my eye because of the different forms and shapes I see in it. (Insert medication joke here) I am looking forward to having go at it and I hope you will, too.View attachment 117025
A beauty! And with these rich colors and interesting shapes and textures, I bet a lot of cool abstracts get created.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Wow heaps of different edits already !

Thank you jangray for sacrificing sharing this lovely orchid (?) image :inlove: And thank you Starzee for an excellent choice :thumbs: