• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

CLOSED Abstractify-this! For @sdimbour Sandra

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Abstract art is art that does not attempt to represent an accurate depiction of a visual reality but instead use shapes, colours, forms and gestural marks to achieve its effect (Tate)

Our previous victim, terse Ted, has selected the beautiful image below from sdimbour Sandra for group abstract-ification.

sunflower.jpg

And she has foolishly graciously agreed to let MobiTog’s most creative geniuses loose on it!

That means you rework Sandra’s image into what you consider an abstract version. Any apps, any interpretation — you can do pretty much whatever you like to it, as long as Sandra can detect in your version some passing resemblance somewhere to the original.

Please give some information about your thinking and your editing/apping.

This is not a competition: No judging, no winners.

The Rules are simple:

1) All images must be edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

2) Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

4) Please remember to add what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE.

After a week or so, Sandra will give her reactions to the images that tickled or amazed or confused her before sidling up to some other poor unsuspecting sod another lucky Member and selecting his/her image for the next ABSTRACT-IF-ICATION.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Abstract art is art that does not attempt to represent an accurate depiction of a visual reality but instead use shapes, colours, forms and gestural marks to achieve its effect (Tate)

Our previous victim, terse Ted, has selected the beautiful image below from sdimbour Sandra for group abstract-ification.

View attachment 115095

And she has foolishly graciously agreed to let MobiTog’s most creative geniuses loose on it!

That means you rework Sandra’s image into what you consider an abstract version. Any apps, any interpretation — you can do pretty much whatever you like to it, as long as Sandra can detect in your version some passing resemblance somewhere to the original.

Please give some information about your thinking and your editing/apping.

This is not a competition: No judging, no winners.

After a week or so, Sandra will give her reactions to the images that tickled or amazed or confused her before sidling up to some other poor unsuspecting sod another lucky Member and selecting his/her image for the next ABSTRACT-IF-ICATION.
Oooh, good choice. :thumbs: Thank you sdimbour Sandra.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
View attachment 115143
I cut out the main sunflower in Superimpose X and put it on a green background. Then I made it into a whole one in iColorama, and then just played about in there until Rog told me it was time I got showered and dressed!! :lol:
Wow!!! Those colors are fab... kind of an alien landscape, which I love.