APPstract Abstractify This for @Starzee

davegray

MobiLurver
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Abstract art ... does not attempt to represent an accurate depiction of a visual reality but instead use shapes, colours, forms and gestural marks to achieve its effect (Tate).

Our previous victim, Dave Gray, has selected the beautiful image below from Starzee for group abstract-ification.

141F1043-B5BD-491C-A2D9-C63ABCFB6AF3.jpeg

And Star has graciously agreed to let MobiTog’s most creative geniuses loose on it!

That means you rework Star’s image into what you consider an abstract version. Any apps, any interpretation — you can do pretty much whatever you like to it, as long as Star can detect in your version some passing resemblance somewhere to the original.

This is not a competition. No judging, no winners.

The Rules are simple:

1) All images must be edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

2) Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, but this must be done on a mobile device (see (1) above).

(3) Please remember to add what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Please see also the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted here. https://mobitog.com/threads/mobitog-competition-challenge-rules-guidelines.785/

After a week or so, Star will give her reactions to the images that tickled or amazed (or confused) her before selecting another lucky Member and selecting his/her image for the next ABSTRACT-IF-ICATION.

Less exciting than a sun going nova, but ...

B5FABB23-E94F-4386-9FB8-4B0ECC384E69.jpeg

Moku Hanga for the original deconstruction; BeCasso for a watercolor touch; iColorama for shades of Water, Sketch, Painterly, Lighten, and Triangle styles; and Pixlr for its Silk overlay.

Last edited:
Wow, what a transformation. I wonder why it’s come in to Mobi so small. I had to zoom in to see the spiders. Great edit.
Thanks :) not sure, but I posted it the same way I post the others, I guess... let me know if I need to change something!

Back
Top Bottom