rizole

IOTM Winner - June & August 2020 + April 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
Great work, but if I picked it up in a record store, how would I know who the album was by?
Because I'm already so big you'll know the album artwork before the album is already released.
Think Abbey Road, anything by Bjork, Bob Dylan and erm...how about Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon? Infact I seem to remember several Floyd albums had no text on them.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Because I'm already so big you'll know the album artwork before the album is already released.
Think Abbey Road, anything by Bjork, Bob Dylan and erm...how about Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon? Infact I seem to remember several Floyd albums had no text on them.
I'd call you out on Dylan, I'd say 90% have his name on. Blonde on Blond didn't and I think maybe Nashville Skyline didn't, but I reckon the rest did.
True, the Beatles got away with the White Album and Metallica with the Black Album and yes Pink Floyd were pretty anonymous.
I can't say I'm a fan of Bjork or Bros ;)

WOTANICUS

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini
I'd call you out on Dylan, I'd say 90% have his name on. Blonde on Blond didn't and I think maybe Nashville Skyline didn't, but I reckon the rest did.
True, the Beatles got away with the White Album and Metallica with the Black Album and yes Pink Floyd were pretty anonymous.
I can't say I'm a fan of Bjork or Bros ;)
not a fan of Bjork? Have you not listened to the beautiful Jóga or Unravel? Amazing voice. Bros on the other hand, meh.