• MobiTog 365 & 52 - ROLL UP, ROLL UP - MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2022 is now OPEN for Volunteers! > Remember - YOU CAN SIGN-UP any time that suits you to start - it does not HAVE to be at year beginning/end... :) < GoGoGo CLICK HERE JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • Your MobiStaff & MobiAdmin wish all our MobiMembers everywhere A HAPPY, HEALTHY & SUCCESSFUL PHOTOGRAPHY FILLED 2022!... x x
  • > PLEASE STAY VIRUS & OMICRON SAFE! MobiMembers - Beware Covid Omicron! PLEASE continue to stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Be kind to others. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all your MobiStaff... x x <

AC (album cover) #7 ZenJen's picks. NOW OPEN

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
The idea of this Challenge is re-create an Album Cover (see below) any way you see fit. So it may include straight photography, lettering, manipulation, creativity, painting etc.

You can have a go at one of them or more, judging will be on each sleeve then an overall winner, rules below read them carefully.

There are two challenge-specific rules and they are that the original artist or artists should NOT appear on your cover and the image should be square. You can, however, put people, text, flora, fauna, aliens or anything else on it. Colour, black and white or a combo of both.

90E6EE95-4E2D-4977-BE8C-DADD938E7AC8.jpeg

The challenge will be open for 3 or so weeks and zenjenny will be the judge this time. Some interesting choices this time to keep you on your toes.

Last edited:

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
The idea of this Challenge is re-create an Album Cover (see below) any way you see fit. So it may include straight photography, lettering, manipulation, creativity, painting etc.

You can have a go at one of them or more, judging will be on each sleeve then an overall winner, rules below read them carefully.

There are two challenge-specific rules and they are that the original artist or artists should NOT appear on your cover and the image should be square. You can, however, put people, text, flora, fauna, aliens or anything else on it. Colour, black and white or a combo of both.

90e6ee95-4e2d-4977-be8c-dadd938e7ac8-jpeg.171496

The challenge will be open for 3 or so weeks and zenjenny will be the judge this time. Some interesting choices this time to keep you on your toes.
I can’t see what the choices are.:(

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
1B322AFA-BD3B-4013-9047-0E667F8B0137.jpeg

I drew two birds on a wire, photographed it and then into Procreate to paint one of the birds. WordSwag for the words and the square crop. Edit: I realised that I’d misspelled Emylou’s name! Doh! So I had to do it all again.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
D6A6C546-8181-4C86-AF2E-8B1CC3B0777F.png

Don’t ask why! I saw these tickets whilst we were waiting for the GWR steam train and thought it might be good for one of the album covers. Whether it is or not is open to debate (please don’t :lol: ). Into WordSwag, which added the flowers and I added the text.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
View attachment 172116
Don’t ask why! I saw these tickets whilst we were waiting for the GWR steam train and thought it might be good for one of the album covers. Whether it is or not is open to debate (please don’t :lol: ). Into WordSwag, which added the flowers and I added the text.
That's very unique.

WOTANICUS

Mobiobsessive & IOTM WInner - September 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini
View attachment 172117
I drew two birds on a wire, photographed it and then into Procreate to paint one of the birds. WordSwag for the words and the square crop. Edit: I realised that I’d misspelled Emlyou’s name! Doh! So I had to do it all again.:rolleyes:
Typo or not, thats lovely. Gets my vote!

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
View attachment 172133
I drew two birds on a wire, photographed it and then into Procreate to paint one of the birds. WordSwag for the words and the square crop. Edit: I realised that I’d misspelled Emylou’s name! Doh! So I had to do it all again.:rolleyes:
Beautifully minimalist :inlove: And I love that blue.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
View attachment 172116
Damnit, Star - you stole my idea! Now what am I going to do with all those GWR tickets?