MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
I'll run this till 1st Nov, seven entries so far :rolleyes:
No rush, creating this kind of art can take time. And I for one quite like musing on the album titles (or the APPstract theme or whatever). And I like to see the little bell light up every now & then when someone has posted something.

Having said that I would like to prod juryjone Jerry who wrote the book on matching titles and appstract images.

Likewise our Glenton Rodolfo, who is likely too busy with serious matters, but, still - a wave :)

And Ryn S Ryn who does all that lettering and image-ing — does this theme speak to you, Ryn?

And others - but three prods is enough for one go :thumbs:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Fun fact: Bon Jovi covered Sylvia’s Mother in their early-ish days. If I’d been asked I would’ve vetoed it on principle - JBJ takes himself way too seriously. Surprisingly, he didn’t overdo it to the extent he went on to do with (for instance) Hallelujah.

For the win: Locorriere and crew on Shel Silverstein’s boat, stoned as newts — and don’t miss a note. Bonus: Silverstein on harp (on the bed - you mainly see his feet).

sinnerjohn

IOTM WInner - April 2022
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Onsite
Project Page
Fun fact: Bon Jovi covered Sylvia’s Mother in their early-ish days. If I’d been asked I would’ve vetoed it on principle - JBJ takes himself way too seriously. Surprisingly, he didn’t overdo it to the extent he went on to do with (for instance) Hallelujah.

For the win: Locorriere and crew on Shel Silverstein’s boat, stoned as newts — and don’t miss a note. Bonus: Silverstein on harp (on the bed - you mainly see his feet).
In other news, your avatar is very Walking Dead.

p.s. you've broken rule 2 your image isn't square.....................oh rules, we don't do rules do we :lol:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
i
p.s. you've broken rule 2 your image isn't square.....................oh rules, we don't do rules do we :lol:
Momentary lapse of reason- sorted.

I haven’t seen that series, how graphic is it?
The image is a Union wreck of a selfie in ImageArt ’s rec app LOLBooth, Repix and an ‘altered portrait’.

Top Bottom