AI Talk

So, is there any consensus on this? Should we alter the rules to make a place for off-device AI art productions?
Well it's never been disallowed and has a home in juryjone & dscheff's threads. I've posted wombo stuff in the appstract with no detractors. If we need to explicitly allow it (as opposed to just let it happen) which we might need to do as it's clear not every one likes it, then I vote to allow it myself. If we want community consensus we could do a voting thread of course.

I don’t think we need to change anything:
We already ask for full disclosure of editing process
Hosts of challenges can include/exclude editing tools as they see fit
A new ‘no’ rule would mean retrospectively disallowing multiple posts
A new ‘yes’ rule would (at some point) mean a complicated process of attempting to pin down an already-slippery and rapidly-changing set of parameters for what we were saying ‘yes’ to

I don’t think we need to change anything:
We already ask for full disclosure of editing process
Hosts of challenges can include/exclude editing tools as they see fit
A new ‘no’ rule would mean retrospectively disallowing multiple posts
A new ‘yes’ rule would (at some point) mean a complicated process of attempting to pin down an already-slippery and rapidly-changing set of parameters for what we were saying ‘yes’ to
What she said.

Meaning any app which does its processing on a server. That means that in addition to text-to-image AI, like WomboDream and MidJourney, we would be including Prisma, Vinci, DeepArtEffects, PhotoLab, PhotoFunia, etc.
And my go to FotoDa is the online version. I recall that Mixerpiece was online at one time. Or maybe I just couldn’t get the app to work. (This does explain why I was never able to find this Vinci app at the App Store.) :D

And my go to FotoDa is the online version. I recall that Mixerpiece was online at one time. Or maybe I just couldn’t get the app to work. (This does explain why I was never able to find this Vinci app at the App Store.) :D
I think it's this one

I think it's this one

Dang!

Back
Top Bottom