ALL THINGS GASTRONOMIC

Geek1956

IOTM Winner - Mar, May, Oct 21 & Jan, Mar 22
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
IN A RECENT COLOUR CHALLENGE I NOMINATED “FOOD” , AS A SUBJECT. I LOVE LOOKING AT GOOD FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY AND ALL THINGS ASSOCIATED WITH FOOD, BE IT THE FINAL DISH, THE COOKUP OR WHERE ITS EATEN.

Znoud el sit means ladies fingers or ladies upper arms. Weird name, but they taste amazing. Crispy on the outside and filled with thick cream and drenched in fragrant sugar syrup. Hipstamatic
2DE5AE0A-F377-43F5-A41C-68B5B279207B.jpeg

37D5E2C6-9888-49F6-96CE-F197E06A2835.jpeg
I’m not an overly religious person but when you see a six Pak of donuts, filled with fresh cream and strawberry jam at a reduced price... well.... it’s got to be a sign...Hipstamatic classic

Last edited:
849B9399-9EC2-4385-B85E-1978E42333F9.jpeg

Half way through this mornings inner city walk I stopped to refuel. This particular outdoors cafe had a lot of dog owners, so I had two sitting either side, tongues hanging and waiting for a donation from my plate. It wasn’t forthcoming. HippstamaticX

View attachment 164855
Half way through this mornings inner city walk I stopped to refuel. This particular outdoors cafe had a lot of dog owners, so I had two sitting either side, tongues hanging and waiting for a donation from my plate. It wasn’t forthcoming. HippstamaticX
Yum.

Dogs always know I’m a sucker for treats... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom