• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the still current serious situation facing us all right now! Continue to heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

B&W Alone

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Cool shot! Lots of moody noir. I may have cropped it differently. Hope you don't mind, I took the liberty to crop it for an example:

IMG_4719.JPG

or

IMG_4719.JPG

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Any scope for improvement?
RoseCat has demonstrated the 'rule of thirds'. Your original has the main element nearly dead centre, which usually doesn't make for a good image. Apart from that its a nice low light shot :thumbs:
How are you finding the One plus 3? A friend of mine has not long purchased one too.

Chemotaxis

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Sagnik Dasgupta
Device
Android (Generic)
Cool shot! Lots of moody noir. I may have cropped it differently. Hope you don't mind, I took the liberty to crop it for an example:

View attachment 90931

or

View attachment 90932
Thanks for the suggestions. They look great! Always happy to learn. :)
RoseCat has demonstrated the 'rule of thirds'. Your original has the main element nearly dead centre, which usually doesn't make for a good image. Apart from that its a nice low light shot :thumbs:
How are you finding the One plus 3? A friend of mine has not long purchased one too.
The OnePlus 3 is great. Amazing performance, great camera. Little to complain about.