Alpaca

MobiStarlet
Reaction score
Real Name
Helen
Device
IPhone XR
Thanks to sinnerjohn for the name idea.

I have been ‘artistically tinkering’ with my photos for a few years.

I discovered the world of mobile editing apps after seeing a presentation by Adrian McGarry at our local camera club. I enthusiastically downloaded apps and started playing with my images.

This is one of the first I edited - taken in Knutsford, where I used to work. I can’t remember the exact apps used, I know there was at least Snapseed and Stackables involved.

3DC00292-8DA0-4AE2-9A7D-495C7C59E437.jpg

ubbyisis

IOTM Winner - August 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

I discovered the world of mobile editing apps after seeing a presentation by Adrian McGarry at our local camera club. I enthusiastically downloaded apps and started playing with my images.

This is one of the first I edited - taken in Knutsford, where I used to work. I can’t remember the exact apps used, I know there was at least Snapseed and Stackables involved.

View attachment 167417
Magic light :cool:

terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I discovered the world of mobile editing apps after seeing a presentation by Adrian McGarry at our local camera club.
Lucky you! That sounds like a good way to start out in mobile photography. I've liked quite a few of his ICM images on Instagram.

rizole

The Artist Formerly Known as Rizole…
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei

View attachment 167417
That's really moving.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max

View attachment 167417
Lovely light here

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 167417
Very nice image. Stackable is one of my favorites.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro

View attachment 167417
Lovely!

Alpaca

MobiStarlet
Reaction score
Real Name
Helen
Device
IPhone XR
Hello again! I can't believe how long it's been since my last post - not really sure what happened, but here we are almost at the end of 2021!

Here's a couple of (relatively) recent pics.

Both pics were edited in Snapseed, the tree also had something done in DistressedFX, I think.

IMG_1577.PNG
IMG_0985.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Hello again! I can't believe how long it's been since my last post - not really sure what happened, but here we are almost at the end of 2021!

Here's a couple of (relatively) recent pics.

Both pics were edited in Snapseed, the tree also had something done in DistressedFX, I think.

View attachment 174660View attachment 174661
I particularly like the 2nd image.

Alpaca

MobiStarlet
Reaction score
Real Name
Helen
Device
IPhone XR
I’ve been playing around with Fotoda again. I‘ve decided I need some new ‘stock’ images to put in the mix. I don’t seem to have many photos of buildings/architecture which I think would work well with my existing images. I have lots taken with my SLR but it’s not something I take much of now.

Anyway, here is a photo of some street art mixed with some trees/branches in Fotoda, with some DistressedFX filters on top.

C7808E1F-BB6D-43F6-A3FF-0283DBF2DD84.jpg

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I’ve been playing around with Fotoda again. I‘ve decided I need some new ‘stock’ images to put in the mix. I don’t seem to have many photos of buildings/architecture which I think would work well with my existing images. I have lots taken with my SLR but it’s not something I take much of now.

Anyway, here is a photo of some street art mixed with some trees/branches in Fotoda, with some DistressedFX filters on top.

View attachment 174886
Lovely. I love that bluey-purple.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro

View attachment 174886
Beautiful!! :hearteyes:

Alpaca

MobiStarlet
Reaction score
Real Name
Helen
Device
IPhone XR
Hello again, it’s been a while.
We’ve had a bit of a hectic start to 2022 - an unscheduled house move (we rent) which was very stressful, then my daughter broke her arm at school. And just as she got the cast off her arm, she got chickenpox.

So we’re just starting to get back to ‘normal’ and I am trying to make some time to make images.

I took this one this afternoon in our garden, it’s had a bit of an edit in Snapseed.

528123DE-3A48-4486-8C9B-156B3997EAE4.jpeg

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
We’ve had a bit of a hectic start to 2022 - an unscheduled house move (we rent) which was very stressful, then my daughter broke her arm at school. And just as she got the cast off her arm, she got chickenpox.

So we’re just starting to get back to ‘normal’ and I am trying to make some time to make images.

I took this one this afternoon in our garden, it’s had a bit of an edit in Snapseed.

View attachment 179857
Welcome back Helen.:)

terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs

View attachment 179857
Chicken pox, ugh. I remember that.

Lovely photo with the lighting, the selective focus, and those pink tinges.