Alpaca

MobiStarter
Reaction score
Real Name
Helen
Device
IPhone XR
Thanks to sinnerjohn for the name idea.

I have been ‘artistically tinkering’ with my photos for a few years.

I discovered the world of mobile editing apps after seeing a presentation by Adrian McGarry at our local camera club. I enthusiastically downloaded apps and started playing with my images.

This is one of the first I edited - taken in Knutsford, where I used to work. I can’t remember the exact apps used, I know there was at least Snapseed and Stackables involved.

3DC00292-8DA0-4AE2-9A7D-495C7C59E437.jpg

ubbyisis

IOTM Winner - August 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

I discovered the world of mobile editing apps after seeing a presentation by Adrian McGarry at our local camera club. I enthusiastically downloaded apps and started playing with my images.

This is one of the first I edited - taken in Knutsford, where I used to work. I can’t remember the exact apps used, I know there was at least Snapseed and Stackables involved.

View attachment 167417
Magic light :cool:

terse

IOTM Winner - May & Nov 2020 & June & July 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I discovered the world of mobile editing apps after seeing a presentation by Adrian McGarry at our local camera club.
Lucky you! That sounds like a good way to start out in mobile photography. I've liked quite a few of his ICM images on Instagram.

rizole

Debt paid. Mischief managed.
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei

View attachment 167417
That's really moving.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max

View attachment 167417
Lovely light here

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 167417
Very nice image. Stackable is one of my favorites.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro

View attachment 167417
Lovely!