Alpaca’s Allsorts

Alpaca

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Helen
Device
IPhone XR
Thanks to sinnerjohn for the name idea.

I have been ‘artistically tinkering’ with my photos for a few years.

I discovered the world of mobile editing apps after seeing a presentation by Adrian McGarry at our local camera club. I enthusiastically downloaded apps and started playing with my images.

This is one of the first I edited - taken in Knutsford, where I used to work. I can’t remember the exact apps used, I know there was at least Snapseed and Stackables involved.

3DC00292-8DA0-4AE2-9A7D-495C7C59E437.jpg

I discovered the world of mobile editing apps after seeing a presentation by Adrian McGarry at our local camera club. I enthusiastically downloaded apps and started playing with my images.

This is one of the first I edited - taken in Knutsford, where I used to work. I can’t remember the exact apps used, I know there was at least Snapseed and Stackables involved.

View attachment 167417
Magic light :cool:

View attachment 167417
That's really moving.

View attachment 167417
Lovely light here

View attachment 167417
Very nice image. Stackable is one of my favorites.

View attachment 167417
Lovely!

Hello again! I can't believe how long it's been since my last post - not really sure what happened, but here we are almost at the end of 2021!

Here's a couple of (relatively) recent pics.

Both pics were edited in Snapseed, the tree also had something done in DistressedFX, I think.

IMG_1577.PNG
IMG_0985.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again! I can't believe how long it's been since my last post - not really sure what happened, but here we are almost at the end of 2021!

Here's a couple of (relatively) recent pics.

Both pics were edited in Snapseed, the tree also had something done in DistressedFX, I think.

View attachment 174660View attachment 174661
I particularly like the 2nd image.

I’ve been playing around with Fotoda again. I‘ve decided I need some new ‘stock’ images to put in the mix. I don’t seem to have many photos of buildings/architecture which I think would work well with my existing images. I have lots taken with my SLR but it’s not something I take much of now.

Anyway, here is a photo of some street art mixed with some trees/branches in Fotoda, with some DistressedFX filters on top.

C7808E1F-BB6D-43F6-A3FF-0283DBF2DD84.jpg

I’ve been playing around with Fotoda again. I‘ve decided I need some new ‘stock’ images to put in the mix. I don’t seem to have many photos of buildings/architecture which I think would work well with my existing images. I have lots taken with my SLR but it’s not something I take much of now.

Anyway, here is a photo of some street art mixed with some trees/branches in Fotoda, with some DistressedFX filters on top.

View attachment 174886
Lovely. I love that bluey-purple.

View attachment 174886
Beautiful!! :hearteyes:

Hello again, it’s been a while.
We’ve had a bit of a hectic start to 2022 - an unscheduled house move (we rent) which was very stressful, then my daughter broke her arm at school. And just as she got the cast off her arm, she got chickenpox.

So we’re just starting to get back to ‘normal’ and I am trying to make some time to make images.

I took this one this afternoon in our garden, it’s had a bit of an edit in Snapseed.

528123DE-3A48-4486-8C9B-156B3997EAE4.jpeg

We’ve had a bit of a hectic start to 2022 - an unscheduled house move (we rent) which was very stressful, then my daughter broke her arm at school. And just as she got the cast off her arm, she got chickenpox.

So we’re just starting to get back to ‘normal’ and I am trying to make some time to make images.

I took this one this afternoon in our garden, it’s had a bit of an edit in Snapseed.

View attachment 179857
Welcome back Helen.:)

View attachment 179857
Chicken pox, ugh. I remember that.

Lovely photo with the lighting, the selective focus, and those pink tinges.

Back
Top Bottom