Americana in Somerset.

NickLeon

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Nick Lancaster
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
A classic American Corvette in my locality this morning.
1A3EA6BA-D37C-41DE-BB7F-CE8B9F4462FD.jpeg

A classic American Corvette in my locality this morning.
View attachment 161756
Ahhhh Nick, that brought back memories. My gorgeous sister and I waiting at a bus stop - I was about 11 and she 20 - when someone she knew (and who fancied her like mad) stopped to give her a lift, not knowing that she had her little sister in tow! :lmao: I sat between them on the gear shift (auto stick). Happy days.

Ahhhh Nick, that brought back memories. My gorgeous sister and I waiting at a bus stop - I was about 11 and she 20 - when someone she knew (and who fancied her like mad) stopped to give her a lift, not knowing that she had her little sister in tow! :lmao: I sat between them on the gear shift (auto stick). Happy days.
What a wonderful story. I can just picture it.

Is that the Stingray or Mako Shark version ? beautiful, I had a Corgi one of these as a kid!
Without checking - the Stingray version was the '63 model with the split window. This one was from the next series - from around 1968 onwards I think. As an aside when Jerry Seinfeld did his 'Comedians in Cars having Coffee' film with the then President Obama, they drove around the White House grounds in the earlier split window version. Barak liked it.

Back
Top Bottom