• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

Analog Film app

EyePhoto

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Ron
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I started using the Analog Film app today from OrdinaryFactory. So far, I like it. Here is a link to his website. My images were saved at full resolution. For anyone wanting analog film presets applied to their images, this app is worth a look. Films include everything from Kodak to Fuji, negatives to slides.

http://analogfilmapp.com

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1439339576.877771.jpg

GS4, Analog Film (Kodak Tri-X400) - primarily used by Ansel Adams

Chris Wadsworth

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Chris Wadsworth
I've had this app a while now, I don't give it the time it deserves to be honest. It has loads of BW presets

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
This is a really nice image, Ron! I need to take another look at this app.

Chris Wadsworth

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Chris Wadsworth
I contacted the developer. He sent a rough list of the films and corresponding numbers. I will check to see if he can include an update listing the films, slides, etc.
That'd be a pretty decent update. Any chance of sending that list over?

EyePhoto

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Ron
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
That'd be a pretty decent update. Any chance of sending that list over?
I wish I could Chris. I deleted my message history and the list went with it. I will use the categories he lists...negatives, slides, portraits. See which one looks better with each image. The one thing I like is that the filters are subtle and a fine tune option is available.

Celine Lumiere

MobiFan
Reaction score
Real Name
Celine Lumiere
Device
iPhone 6
I started using the Analog Film app today from OrdinaryFactory. So far, I like it. Here is a link to his website. My images were saved at full resolution. For anyone wanting analog film presets applied to their images, this app is worth a look. Films include everything from Kodak to Fuji, negatives to slides.

http://analogfilmapp.com

View attachment 67616
GS4, Analog Film (Kodak Tri-X400) - primarily used by Ansel Adams
Undoubted good app and good results, but my bigest problem with this app is - 400 presets and in many cases very small differences. For simulation of old, good chemical film I prefere VSCO. I've bought all extra paks and I find that there are too many films, but still not so many as in Analog Film.

EyePhoto

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Ron
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Celine, I agree. There are quite the number of presets. I also use VSCOcam filters almost exclusively. However, there are times I want the actual curve adjustments ordinaryfactory had achieved with these films. I narrow my needs down to a specific category, then choose the right look among 10 presets. Afterward, I can use VSCO to fine tune the image. For example, I usually choose M5 in VSCO as a layer with one of AnalogFilm's presets.

Chris Wadsworth

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Chris Wadsworth
To be honest that's problem the reason I didn't give it the time I should have, too many presets. I'd like to see a dedicated BW app from them, this is the reason I don't use VSCO anymore. Yes I bought the extra presets but it's very easy to become overwhelmed, I prefer Faded. Trying to find an app that compliments it

EyePhoto

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Ron
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
To be honest that's problem the reason I didn't give it the time I should have, too many presets. I'd like to see a dedicated BW app from them, this is the reason I don't use VSCO anymore. Yes I bought the extra presets but it's very easy to become overwhelmed, I prefer Faded. Trying to find an app that compliments it
I will have to check out Faded.

alexfairkon

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Alex
Device
iPhone SE
People! Tell me please! Are there applications for Windows Phone allows to realize the effect of a chaotic build-up of dust on the film and veil inherent expired film? (I broke the rules a bit and give a real picture of what I want to get.)

Attachments

EyePhoto

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Ron
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
People! Tell me please! Are there applications for Windows Phone allows to realize the effect of a chaotic build-up of dust on the film and veil inherent expired film? (I broke the rules a bit and give a real picture of what I want to get.)
Alex, try the FOTOR app. The app received many good reviews from Windows app store.