Animation Collaboration - Plane

Aaron Davis

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
In the spirit of keeping a tidy workbench I've started a new thread for our next plane animation, photos courtesy of Bryan.
image-1044199432.png
image-538018389.png
image-2653555318.png
image-907538475.png
image-26023288.png

Here's my version of image 1. Edited first in Photoforge 2, then brought into Snapseed, and then edited in Iris Picture Show.
image-2240854121.png

Whatever it is you guys are doing, it looks great! I see now how this works, Aaron, what an innovative idea :thumbs:!
Please could you all remember when uploading the images, to click on "Full Image" rather than "Thumbnail" for size, I've done them for you here but do remember for next time ok :). It's easier on the eye to be able to see all the images right away, especially for a project like this, rather than having to click on thumbnails to see the bigger picture. Cheers!

Whatever it is you guys are doing, it looks great! I see now how this works, Aaron, what an innovative idea :thumbs:!
Please could you all remember when uploading the images, to click on "Full Image" rather than "Thumbnail" for size, I've done them for you here but do remember for next time ok :). It's easier on the eye to be able to see all the images right away, especially for a project like this, rather than having to click on thumbnails to see the bigger picture. Cheers!
Does the app have that option?

Aaron Davis said:
Does the app have that option?

Yes it does Aaron... :thumbs:

Once the image has finished loading you will see it at the bottom of the screen and you just click on the right arrow and pick on the 'In Line' option.. :D

image-1760679502.png

image-1411954639.png

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Great stuff. I don't blame you for uploading. I'm excited to see how these look too!

First image was edited using PRO HDR to adjust the contrast, brightness, saturation then PS EXPRESS for the sharpness then PLASTIC BULLET for the effects. But i think the output is on low res :(

For the second one, (which I actually prefer over my first edit) i used the same apps when adjusting contrast, brightness, saturation and sharpness. For the effects I used VIGNETTR but the output image i think has a border!?!? I hope it's not an issue when putting all the images together

image-4261489493.png
image-2259765068.png

Buffy, that's super processing. The first one was low Rez, :-(. The second one is perfect. I think using plastic bullet in the first was a great idea though, it looks like a poor condition super8 film frame, I will definitely be giving that one a go. I'll put your fantastic image into the mix and post draft 2 here shortly.

You guys are far too quick for me... :eek:

Spend the day at work and come back to fid not only is the thread started... :(

But the processing is done and the video uploaded not once, but twice... :mad:

Great effort all you guys and loving the awesome work Aaron... :D

Ok, if you're using the Mobitog App you just need to tap image three then when it comes up on the screen, tap the bent arrow at the bottom of the screen then choose save. Once finished re-post back in the thread, cheers Aaron :)

Back
Top Bottom