Animation Collaboration Project

Aaron Davis

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
I am currently creating an Iphoneography animation using the collaborative images being created in the "Interpretation" challenge. Note: All contributing iphoneographers will be acknowledged in the final work.

I am now looking for iphoneographers that would be interested in processing and reposting frames attached to this thread.
Note: please don't crop or rotate frame as it will affect animation.

Please choose frame 1,2,3 or 4 (top to bottom).
image-928821621.png
image-2139008570.png
image-133351765.png
image-242418014.png

Then make a quick post telling everyone what you've chosen.

bufffffy said:
Do i only need to choose one? I hope this helps

Thanks Buffy, could you please re-post the edited image uncropped as cropping the image will effect the animation.

Thanks for participating in this experiment.

Cheers Aaron

Hmmm i think it's the app that automatically crops the image. Let me check whether there's an option to keep the original size

More than happy to! Should I resize them, or save as png files or anything? Let me know, and I'll post them.

image-2661309681.png

I attached the image before I realized I need to ask about image size... Sorry about that.

I just attach them as shot in QuickPix from the camera role. I think the Gif/Mobi app probably down sizes them anyway. Not sure though.

Aaron Davis said:
I just attach them as shot in QuickPix from the camera role. I think the Gif/Mobi app probably down sizes them anyway. Not sure though.

Hi Aaron, so sorry to have missed the boat on this exciting looking project, perhaps I can make the plane on the next one... :)

Just a thought, but would it be a good idea to start new projects in separate threads to save overlapping and potential confusion?

That way you could finish each thread off with the animation pertaining to each thread followed by any comments appropriate to that thread!

What say you Aaron, it is your project after all, so you are more than welcome to tackle it as you see fit... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

bpahia said:
Sounds good. Here they are!

Hi Bryan, Rog from Mobitog has suggested that we start a new thread for each animation. I downloaded your plane pics and they animate really well, great work! I will re-upload them into a new thread for processing.

Thanks Aaron! Glad you like the plane pics. I'm happy they could be used for a project like this.

Back
Top Bottom