Animation Collaboration - Sunrise

bpahia

MobiLurver
Real Name
Bryan
An Arizona sunrise for everyone to play with! Shots taken using GorillaCam time lapse. One shot was taken every 2 minutes. I will graciously bow out of the processing on this one, as I'm dying to see everyone's take on these! Have fun!

image-1671172457.png

image-4211714655.png

image-1003410359.png

image-1945096565.png

image-3716339554.png

Okay Bryan, here's image 1 after I ran it through Photo FX (HDTV/FX4) then 100 Cameras (a bold thing to say followed by a glowing ember)

Oops tried to attach photo but received an error message. Let me try again.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Okay, technical difficulties have been temporarily solved and attached you will see Image 1 (which is different than the one I tried to upload in the above post). This image was processed with Photo FX (HDTV/FX4), 100 Cameras (a bold thing to say) FX Photo Studio (Napa) and Scratchcam.

img_3507.jpg

lisamjw said:
Okay, technical difficulties have been temporarily solved and attached you will see Image 1 (which is different than the one I tried to upload in the above post). This image was processed with Photo FX (HDTV/FX4), 100 Cameras (a bold thing to say) FX Photo Studio (Napa) and Scratchcam.

Pretties !!! 

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

They're two great and very differently processed images. Can't wait to see the others.

Sent from MiPad using the awesome and FREE MobiTog app... :)

Awesome Veevs! :thumbs: Really loving all the different ways these are being processed! Can't wait to see how the final animation turns out!

Back
Top Bottom