Animation Project - Crossing The Street

bpahia

MobiLurver
Real Name
Bryan
Here's another sequence of photos, this one people crossing the street. Have fun!

image-2860949667.png

image-2614302056.png

image-3630923604.png

image-3911079679.png

image-3938990243.png

This is image 5 processed in Infinicam to give it a 70s feel using Sunny F45 - 08FO.

image-154272196.png

Here's my version of image 3. Processed using Camera+ Clarity, Photoforge 2, and Iris.

image-2224457996.png

Aaron Davis said:
Calling all Collaborators, image 4 up for grabs!

I'll take 4 then... :D

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Image 4 - PhotGene'd for Auto Levels and an over sharpen then through SnapSeed to Mono-polize and blur the outer edges... :D

image-305592358.png

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Hi Veevs
I'll post some more for you today, but you gotta be quick. You could also shoot a sequence using QuickPix, GorillaCam etc. Just has to be no more than 5 frames.
Cheers Aaron :)

Hi Veevs
I'll post some more for you today, but you gotta be quick. You could also shoot a sequence using QuickPix, GorillaCam etc. Just has to be no more than 5 frames.
Cheers Aaron :)

I know, everyone is so fast but managed to grab one this morning (luckily can still log on to Mobitog from work!!). Just so you guys know, I work in one of those serviced offices and it is in the middle of nowhere! Plus cant get internet connection (apart from on my work laptop and lots of sites are blocked!). Have got my old personal laptop here that I hook up with a dongle to try to access my email and other sites, but dont always have the time! Anyhow long story short, during the week in the day I'm quite incomunicada lol!! Saying that I replied on another thread that going to Chelsea tomorrow so will shoot my sequence there!!

Back
Top Bottom