Ann’s Arty Attempts

Bee Collage
View attachment 115292
iColorama, Background Eraser, Procreate

First background was paint scraped on a background with a comb. Second layer were coffee cup stains and then the bee cutout.

I want to hear you presenting the tutorial for this manip (in your posh+est British accent, please):
“Please bring a paint-smeared comb, an unwashed coffee cup and a bee”

Feast of Flowers
9CDEF106-AFBE-4116-ACCE-4F4FE31F29EC.jpeg

iColorama, Background Eraser, PhotoshopMix, Repix, Imaengine

Bee Collage
View attachment 115292
iColorama, Background Eraser, Procreate

First background was paint scraped on a background with a comb. Second layer were coffee cup stains and then the bee cutout.

Another try at heavy filter manip.
Apps: iColorama, Stackables, Distressed FX, LensLight
View attachment 115304

Feast of Flowers
View attachment 117575
iColorama, Background Eraser, PhotoshopMix, Repix, Imaengine
I wish I could think of something to say other than “Love this, love that”, but I do love all of these and admire your work.

I wish I could think of something to say other than “Love this, love that”, but I do love all of these and admire your work.
Thank you, Starzee. I feel of late that I have neglected my arty stuff for more traditional photography and it becomes more difficult to pull something out of the bag because I have forgotten the apps. I need to go back and relearn iColorama. For me this is the app that gives more than any of the others. However, Imaengine has become a favourite - it produces such clean, sharp lines. I keep thinking I must do a tutorial for it because it has a lot of editing possibilities that people don’t know about.

Thank you, Starzee. I feel of late that I have neglected my arty stuff for more traditional photography and it becomes more difficult to pull something out of the bag because I have forgotten the apps. I need to go back and relearn iColorama. For me this is the app that gives more than any of the others. However, Imaengine has become a favourite - it produces such clean, sharp lines. I keep thinking I must do a tutorial for it because it has a lot of editing possibilities that people don’t know about.
Yes, tutorial, please!

Back
Top Bottom