Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
A Walk in Saville Gardens
89C94EDF-2B0C-403C-A457-959BCFBD520F.jpeg

The main effect here was a random shake in Pastello although I have saved the settings because I rather like the chalky look (so I can supply if anyone is interested). I had sketched out the figure in Procreate with a chalky looking brush and the base is Film Noir from VectorQ with the edges switched off in Vectoriser. I did apply a little Adjust>Tone Lab 14 in iColorama at 25% opacity at the end plus a vignette in Snapseed.

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Seeing an interesting effect in juryjone ’s thread I thought I would have a go at trying to recreate the look with a haphazardly painted image with a square of it inverted but quite by accident I started applying an inverted mask in swipes and then and then and then I ended up with something completely different! I seldom end up creating the look. I always seem to fall down a rabbit hole.
DE82C29C-D235-4115-9DA2-DE7BE100C708.png

Here’s less processed one in colour:
D424F5A7-4058-4E33-BE00-DCB0748F3344.jpeg

Apps used: iColorama, SuperPhoto, Retouch, Snapseed.

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Seeing an interesting effect in juryjone ’s thread I thought I would have a go at trying to recreate the look with a haphazardly painted image with a square of it inverted but quite by accident I started applying an inverted mask in swipes and then and then and then I ended up with something completely different! I seldom end up creating the look. I always seem to fall down a rabbit hole.

That’s my whole “oeuvre”!

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
View attachment 180719

Here’s less processed one in colour:
View attachment 180721

Apps used: iColorama, SuperPhoto, Retouch, Snapseed.
Lovelovelove those blues and silvers