Ann’s Arty Attempts

zenjenny has inspired me to do some art using subtractive techniques using both SketchClub and Union. ie. subtracting the top layer to reveal the bottom layer using brushes in SketchClub and masks in Union. I ran the result through Style>Auto2 in IC using the first brush with much lowered opacity to give it a more painterly look at the end.

View attachment 110430

This is still my favourite Ann’s Art (not counting photos) for the year :inlove:

Time for another Arty Attempt.

Apps: iColorama, Adobe Mix, Union, Background Eraser and SuperImpose X to put it together and a Glaze blend to finish it off.

B34E5A8F-0536-432E-9974-5CDFC3CE0C92.jpeg

The Ryder Cup is over (THE golf tournament to watch for those who don’t know - US vs Europe) and I’m emotionally exausted so time to unwind with a simple manip. Thought I would go for a simple painterly look in IC and finished off the second try in Distressed FS. Took this pic on Thursday during a trip down to Barton-on-Sea on a sublime day.

CE4A0E04-2FF5-4E93-8245-F529E188855C.png

483B437D-40FF-4AB4-B236-6D0FE37DA391.png

The Ryder Cup is over (THE golf tournament to watch for those who don’t know - US vs Europe) and I’m emotionally exausted so time to unwind with a simple manip. Thought I would go for a simple painterly look in IC and finished off the second try in Distressed FS. Took this pic on Thursday during a trip down to Barton-on-Sea on a sublime day.

View attachment 115046

View attachment 115047
Never heard of Barton-on-Sea, it looks like a nice little old fashioned English seaside town.

Back
Top Bottom