Ann’s Arty Attempts

Wow, July was the last time I posted here. I need to go back over my stash of photos and dig something out to do.

Here’s an image from yesterday’s evening walk. Not really inspired I’m afraid.

Evening Walk

72C0B76A-9647-41EA-A596-6EFC9FC16F05.png

iColorama, Retouch, Glaze, ImaEngine, Procreate

Wow, July was the last time I posted here. I need to go back over my stash of photos and dig something out to do.

Evening Walk

View attachment 163080
Looks good to me, and the complementary orange and blue really livens it up. Where did that paintbrush-like effect in the sky come from (esp. on the right)?

Evening Walk

View attachment 163080
Lovely and dreamy, just the same. And yes, do post more of your work.

Looks good to me, and the complementary orange and blue really livens it up. Where did that paintbrush-like effect in the sky come from (esp. on the right)?
Thank you, Ted. The original was a multiple exposure from Captr which resulted in that blocky effect in ImagEngine. The paintbrush effect occurred in Glaze.

PS The bright colours were as a result of a negative type blend in IC with an IC Style>Edges image to bring the trees back.

F269F3B5-6DF4-4058-9B98-0F3E686BA128.jpeg

Last edited:

Evening Walk

View attachment 163080

Thank you, Ted. The original was a multiple exposure from Captr which resulted in that blocky effect in ImagEngine. The paintbrush effect occurred in Glaze.

PS The bright colours were as a result of a negative type blend in IC with an IC Style>Edges image to bring the trees back.

View attachment 163086
Wow, what a transformation! :notworthy:

View attachment 163209
Went crazy today with Bluristic. It really does the work for you. Add a little Snapseed and Glaze and it’d view it certathe work for you.
Fabulous image not sure what the glaze does but Bluristic is one of my few favourite apps. Takes a bit of playing around with but worth the effort

First arty image of 2021. Heck, I love hens! So much character. Another image from Thursday’s walk.

E3C0C909-F708-415B-A155-4F59FB4E0C71.jpeg

The background was a FotoDa mix. After Snapseed the hen was simplified in ImaEngine with lines applied in Procreate. Final touches were some reduced Coherence and reduced ToneLab in iColorama.

First arty image of 2021. Heck, I love hens! So much character. Another image from Thursday’s walk.

View attachment 163349
The background was a FotoDa mix. After Snapseed the hen was simplified in ImaEngine with lines applied in Procreate. Final touches were some reduced Coherence and reduced ToneLab in iColorama.
Fabulous.

View attachment 163349
Can’t quite follow all of your recipe but the final product is excellent

Thanks Kevin.

Hope this helps:
View attachment 163355
If you want to learn more about ImaEngine, see this tutorial. It’s not my best but it gives you a good idea.
Thread 'ImaEngine Editor Tutorial'
https://mobitog.com/threads/imaengine-editor-tutorial.24340/
Thank you I’ll definitely take a peek at your tutorial, currently I’m “struggling” through the Fitzgerald “armchair art” course. My version of procreate doesn’t want to play along, patience is a virtue

I saw the other day that Trigraphy had been updated and was inspired by JillyG ’s images (once again!) so I had a play.

89851070-6354-4CDD-892D-C42EBDD37494.jpeg

It was really the background that I added using Trigraphy’s layers. Followed by blends of SuperPhoto and Glaze in iColorama. The photo of the leaf was taken with Bluristic.

Been chasing the squirrels from the window bird feeders this morning. The baby squirrel realises that he can sit on the window sill, jump up at the feeder and bring the whole lot down onto the floor! I’ve had to move it higher and higher.

Here he is looking through the window to see if I’m there. Was lurking with my camera. :)

540D659A-AA7D-4100-926D-3DFB440B96BB.jpeg

Last edited:
Been chasing the squirrels from the window bird feeders this morning. The baby squirrel realises that he can sit on the window sill, jump up at the feeder and bring the whole lot down onto the floor! I’ve had to move it higher and higher.

Here he is looking through the window to see if I’m there. Was lurking with my camera. :)

View attachment 168076
This made me smile. Gorgeous edit too. :notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom