Ann’s Arty Attempts

Messing with Snapseed. I still can’t forget JillyG ’s fabulous coffee shop TWAC:
https://mobitog.com/threads/result-twac-snapseed-nov-16-30.22060/post-296486

1F21EF19-6A78-47B4-AF60-944B0EA9B211.png

While unpacking my books into the new cupboards, I found an old Corel Painter book by Jeremy Sutton (Instagram @jeremysutton) that I keep purely for inspiration and decided it was about time that I acted on that inspiration. I have to say I didn’t quite achieve his prowess but it’s very much in line with what I like to do. I see that he is now doing stuff on the iPad. You can watch his tutorials through a subscription but it doesn’t look to me as if he has much for the iPad. Still most of it Painter. And it isn’t cheap!

4A9D0B5F-2685-4E55-BA3E-525F081BFDFD.jpeg

I did the painting in Procreate and then brought it into Pastello just to give it a bit more unformity.

While I’m doing painterly images I combined a photo of an hibiscus with one that came out of WomboDream and then blended it in Procreate, smudged it in places, cropped it in Snapseed and finally added a little Effects>Raise in iColorama.

E9B3129A-B952-41A9-A62C-7A101C04D53E.png

While I’m doing painterly images I combined a photo of an hibiscus with one that came out of WomboDream and then blended it in Procreate, smudged it in places, cropped it in Snapseed and finally added a little Effects>Raise in iColorama.

View attachment 178369
I like both of these but the hibiscus . . . o_O What a great effect. Lovely :thumbs::)

View attachment 178369
Hey, I did something much like this yesterday. I think I’ll go ahead and post it in my thread.

While unpacking my books into the new cupboards, I found an old Corel Painter book by Jeremy Sutton (Instagram @jeremysutton) that I keep purely for inspiration and decided it was about time that I acted on that inspiration. I have to say I didn’t quite achieve his prowess but it’s very much in line with what I like to do. I see that he is now doing stuff on the iPad. You can watch his tutorials through a subscription but it doesn’t look to me as if he has much for the iPad. Still most of it Painter. And it isn’t cheap!

View attachment 178368
I did the painting in Procreate and then brought it into Pastello just to give it a bit more unformity.
Awesome colours

Back
Top Bottom