Ann’s Arty Attempts

It's also £3.59 :eek:
Is this for video?
With the iPhone version you can still use it without paying. I think it just adds a banner at the end of the video? It is video but the last image of the image saves as an image. Or is that just the paid version? Can’t remember what the options are now that I have paid. I often take stills from video anyway and the last image isn’t always the one I like.

With the iPhone version you can still use it without paying. I think it just adds a banner at the end of the video? It is video but the last image of the image saves as an image. Or is that just the paid version? Can’t remember what the options are now that I have paid. I often take stills from video anyway and the last image isn’t always the one I like.
Weirdly I never shoot video at all. Wouldn't bother me if the phone couldn't shoot it, even if I had an iPhone which I know are leaders in the video field, I'd still not use it.

Acorns…
D21F9093-9C09-4F2D-A81D-61451C2D58F2.png

Procreate, VectorQ, Inkworks, iColorama, Snapseed, SuperPhoto, Stackables, Retouch

A collage I did myself. I think the thing I find most difficult is getting the balance of elements right and what elements to add.

HipstamaticPhoto-725147808.813076.jpeg

Finished off in Hipstamatic. The old scooter, lamp and flowers I scribble over in Procreate to give it a drawing look. I pick the colours from the existing image. It’s like colouring in. I find it quite therapeutic. I got the pencilled look of the Raven in Artomaton.

A collage I did myself. I think the thing I find most difficult is getting the balance of elements right and what elements to add.

I agree. And if that balance is right the collage looks great. Sometimes the most unlikely group of elements work because the artist has found a way to ‘balance’ the composition: often in ways or with themes I would never have thought of. I think that unexpected ‘I wouldn’t have thought of that’ aspect adds to my enjoyment of the collage.

I agree. And if that balance is right the collage looks great. Sometimes the most unlikely group of elements work because the artist has found a way to ‘balance’ the composition: often in ways or with themes I would never have thought of. I think that unexpected ‘I wouldn’t have thought of that’ aspect adds to my enjoyment of the collage.
I think that’s why I find FotoDa useful. It does it for me. I think another problem is that to make good collages you need a lot of images, textures and backgrounds to play with. There isn’t really an app which makes it easy to pull them all together. It would be great to have an app where you can store the pieces and pull them out to test them out. There was the one app that you and juryjone used to use but it wasn’t really good enough I thought.

I thinreat to have an app where you can store the pieces and pull them out to test them out. There was the one app that you and juryjone used to use but it wasn’t really good enough I thought.

Mixerpiece? I so wanted to love that app. I purchased the upgrade and all. But there is so much wrong with it. I don’t understand how it didn’t get easier to manipulate with the upgrade. So long ago,too, now I think on it.

Mixerpiece? I so wanted to love that app. I purchased the upgrade and all. But there is so much wrong with it. I don’t understand how it didn’t get easier to manipulate with the upgrade. So long ago,too, now I think on it.
Such a shame. There is definitely a hole in the market for an app like this.

View attachment 200052
Procreate and Snapseed.

Image started from an old ICM image taken in the Light app but ended up being completely different!

View attachment 200053
Wow. I love this. I’m a sucker for pen/ink washes and ’sketchy‘ .. . And I love the muted palette. Def a candidate for the line of greeting cards I have in mind for your images :D

Back
Top Bottom