Mobi52 Ann’s Project 52 - 2021

Week 1 - 1st Jan

7E78506B-F16A-4D98-AAF4-11D37CED6737.jpeg

Took this with Zevan’s (FotoDa) new Trailz app. At the moment I still prefer the Light/Long Exposure app for this sort of ICM because the bought version of Light app has high res and better settings. However will carry on with testing and I’m sure Zevan will continue to improve it.

Week 1 - 1st Jan

View attachment 163580
Took this with Zevan’s (FotoDa) new Trailz app. At the moment I still prefer the Light/Long Exposure app for this sort of ICM because the bought version of Light app has high res and better settings. However will carry on with testing and I’m sure Zevan will continue to improve it.
I grabbed that, too. I haven’t messed with it much, but if FotoDa Zevon puts as much work into this as he has FotoDa, it will be one fine app.

Week 2 - 8 Jan

Light/Long Exposure App
8631DAE3-581A-4EFF-B2CE-27905B12568B.jpeg

I love the streaky effects this app gives and that you can get high-res pngs. I turned down the exposure as low as I could for this. I’m getting an ND filter and looking forward to using this with my ICM apps.

Week 1 - 1st Jan

View attachment 163580
That app doesn’t appear on my App Store, which downunder doesn’t surprise me

Week 3 - 11 Jan

Struggling to get any photos this week. Glad I’m not doing the 365! So grey and rainy. I was given flowers for a presentation I did through Zoom so resorting to using these.

CamTrails (previously Trailz) - edits in Snapseed and IC
491163EF-E601-4981-9809-DD0184CDCF5F.jpeg

Same image pinned in FotoDa
B3E2BFC3-5DB8-4CE9-BF32-18AC98A890D3.jpeg

Bluristic
340CE018-3D95-4404-9E3E-118F7AB26703.jpeg

These are beautiful. I’m still trying to get the hang of the app.
Wow, those are gorgeous!
Thanks, folks.

It depends on the subject when it comes to CamTrails aIthough the latest reincarnation is certainly better. I probably take 10 images and usually one of them is good but that’s probably similar to all the IC apps I have.

This is my IC folder and I usually have a go with most although only just added Spectre which I forgot about. Captr is really a multiple exposure app.

9A5B2659-3BC2-4D82-9A40-D2A43626DA8E.jpeg

Thanks, folks.

It depends on the subject when it comes to CamTrails aIthough the latest reincarnation is certainly better. I probably take 10 images and usually one of them is good but that’s probably similar to all the IC apps I have.

This is my IC folder and I usually have a go with most although only just added Spectre which I forgot about. Captr is really a multiple exposure app.

View attachment 163816

I think that's about what I get, too. I haven't seen captr before; I'll have to go look it up.
I couldn’t find Captr.

I couldn’t find Captr.
Ah, looks like it’s gone. The only other real time multiple exposure app I’ve used is Double Exposure. It has more manual controls but the results are quite different. Don’t like DE as much - stuff tends to come out too overexposed even when I reduce exposure although I might be doing something wrong. Also, in landscape mode the image is upside down in the camera roll so you always have to rotate it in Snapseed. I have had the best results using Hipstamatic although the issue with this is you can’t see what you have got until it’s in the camera roll. I’m surprised nobody has developed a decent live ME app. Anybody know of one?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom