MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
Week 11

Went on a Heritage Trail with a friend of mine mostly to take photos of dilapidated buildings along the way. There really isn't much left in terms of heritage here. Historical buildings are only starting to be valued now but it's pretty much too late as in most cases only parts of the walls of walled villages remain as well as some temples. Most people would be sorely disappointed but Nicky and I go ape over a bunch of rusty mailboxes!

iColorama with a little help from Superimpose to remove around the painted areas and to get the black shadow.

image.jpeg

iColorama using Adjust>Vibrance and HDR, Style>Flow and Coherance.
image.jpeg

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
Well, unfortunately I have fallen behind on this. Got a bad virus three weeks ago which turned into a middle ear infection and been a bit out of it and not a happy bunny. On top of it all we had visitors to stay and just got back from seeing the pandas and terracotta warriors in China over Easter. It was pretty awesome but feel quite drained now and we are off again tomorrow but it should be a relaxing long weekend in Thailand - I hope! Only got 50% hearing in left ear but doc says I need to give it time to heal.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Well, unfortunately I have fallen behind on this. Got a bad virus three weeks ago which turned into a middle ear infection and been a bit out of it and not a happy bunny. On top of it all we had visitors to stay and just got back from seeing the pandas and terracotta warriors in China over Easter. It was pretty awesome but feel quite drained now and we are off again tomorrow but it should be a relaxing long weekend in Thailand - I hope! Only got 50% hearing in left ear but doc says I need to give it time to heal.
:eek: !! Glad you're feeling better.... :inlove:

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
So sorry, Ann. Take care and I hope you are feeling well again very soon!

psmoore

MobiLurver
Real Name
Paul
Device
IPhone XR
Sorry about the infection. Hopefully you get back to yourself quickly!!

Top Bottom