• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Another piece of classic Americana, ever so slightly out of place...

NickLeon

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Nick
Device
iPhone Xs
IMG_1506.JPG

Just a quick grab shot of this 59ish Chevrolet travelling through my village this morning, all rigged out for the drag strip going by the roll cage and tiny front wheels. Of course having a major motor museum just around the corner might explain it...

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
View attachment 145267
Just a quick grab shot of this 59ish Chevrolet travelling through my village this morning, all rigged out for the drag strip going by the roll cage and tiny front wheels. Of course having a major motor museum just around the corner might explain it...
Ahhhhhhhhh.... a beauty!!! :inlove: I live it next to those lovely stone houses. Did they even make anything that wasn’t beautiful in the ‘50s & ‘60s??

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 145267
Yes, I love the incongruity of it too. That pop of red against that lovely stone is perfect.