• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

Anyone using Camera+ 2?

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Richard
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Just upgraded to Camera+ 2 and was wondering if anyone else uses/likes it. The original Camera+ was the favourite camera app for MobiToggers in the early days of this group (yes, I go back that far!) but seems to have been sidelined by other apps and/or improvements to the default iOS camera app.

For anyone using Camera+ 2 here's an informative, well-produced video on using the slow shutter speed feature:

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Just upgraded to Camera+ 2 and was wondering if anyone else uses/likes it. The original Camera+ was the favourite camera app for MobiToggers in the early days of this group (yes, I go back that far!) but seems to have been sidelined by other apps and/or improvements to the default iOS camera app.

For anyone using Camera+ 2 here's an informative, well-produced video on using the slow shutter speed feature:
No, I use Camera+. I looked at Camera+2, but there was some reason I didn’t upgrade - is it subscription?

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I use it periodically, sort of in rotation with ProCam and ProCamera.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Hmmm. Richard, you owe me £2.99!!!! I don’t know why I didn’t buy it before - I think it had duff reviews. But I’ve got it now, so let’s see if it’s an improvement on the old Camera+.:rolleyes:

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

That was a good vid about using slow shutter on Camera+2.:thumbs: Thank you Richard.

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Richard
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
No, I use Camera+. I looked at Camera+2, but there was some reason I didn’t upgrade - is it subscription?
No, it's a flat-rate £2.99 payment, thankfully. Hate those developers that charge exhorbatent subscription rates. :angry:
Hmmm. Richard, you owe me £2.99!!!! I don’t know why I didn’t buy it before - I think it had duff reviews. But I’ve got it now, so let’s see if it’s an improvement on the old Camera+.:rolleyes:
Do you take IOUs, Jilly? Luncheon Vouchers? Oops, showing my age. :whistle:

davegray

MobiLurver
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
No, it's a flat-rate £2.99 payment, thankfully. Hate those developers that charge exhorbatent subscription rates. :angry:

Do you take IOUs, Jilly? Luncheon Vouchers? Oops, showing my age. :whistle:
In the 70’s in Newcastle there was a Chinese restaurant called Lun Chin..........customers used to go in and ask if they accepted Lun Chin Vouchers:whistle:

davegray

MobiLurver
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
:lmao::lmao: Is that true? :lmao:
There used to be a restaurant called Lun Chin and I was told that this is what some customers used to say although I was never there when it happened so i’m only going on what friends told me......it could be Chinese whispers mind you!!!

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I use it, not often enough... but yes, the macro is cool. When using my olloclip macro lens, it’s my go-to app with the stabilizer option.
I can't imagine why, now, but until you mentioned it, I hadn't thought of using Camera+ 2's Macro option in combination with an actual macro lens. It works pretty well! :thumbs: