• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

App for Aperture

rajesh

MobiStar
Real Name
Rajesh
Device
iPhone SE
Anybody please let me know which is the best ios app for aperture control manually. Thanks in advance

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Anybody please let me know which is the best ios app for aperture control manually. Thanks in advance
Well, the aperture on smartphone cameras, including the iPhone, is fixed, so there's no way to control it.

Some apps enable you to manually control shutter speed, ISO, exposure compensation, and focus. I've fooled around with a lot of these, and currently I've been searching for one that offers good operation with ISO Priority so that I can keep the ISO set low. Right now, I'm using Prime (formerly Focus) from Klinger, CameraPixels from Natalya Petrenko, and PureShot from Mike Hardaker. (PureShot is basically 645 Pro without the "film" filters and such.)