• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Apple: Shot on iPhone 6

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Didn't notice any, Rog - in fact I recognised only one name, and it weren't one of the mobi-glitterati, neither.
Too bad we can't get the Apple crew over here to check out what beautiful things are going on.....

Mmello

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Melissa Mello
Wow, I really need to read the how to page, I thought I was answering Venomator but at the bottom of all these wonderful and encouraging posts. Glad to see there are some Southern girls. As I was going through the site the first day there was a lot of talk of London so I was thinking I found this cool site but their all overseas, whew, glad I was wrong.
RoseCat thank you so much for all the info, it is greatly appreciated. Everything I do is on my phone, I only download to my laptop before a trip. I only have about 1400+ on it now. I use an iPhone6. Yes, I'm self taught.
lisamjw well thanks, I love Wilmington. If you love to take landscapes and flowers, April and May are fantastic, if you come back let me know. I'm glad you like my image, I thought it was ok.
Glad to meet you all, sorry for the late reply.
Melissa

Mik

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Michael
Device
iPhone X
Very good images. You see, it's not the camera, it's subject, light and composition. Standing where the photographer of the original image stood, everyone can make the same great image. Don't get me wrong here, I don't want to criticise the very good images or the techniques to achieve the images.

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
Very good images. You see, it's not the camera, it's subject, light and composition. Standing where the photographer of the original image stood, everyone can make the same great image. Don't get me wrong here, I don't want to criticise the very good images or the techniques to achieve the images.
Absolutely, Mik. I've been knocking around photography for many centuries and people always assume that buying an expensive camera makes you a better photographer. Now it's smartphone lenses and apps. As you see time and again in MobiTog's forums, it's the person behind the camera that makes the difference.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I think, too, we're all just about over the shock of discovering that a mobile phone can be [have] a great camera. Is anyone really still saying 'omg you took that with your phone?!?'

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I think, too, we're all just about over the shock of discovering that a mobile phone can be [have] a great camera. Is anyone really still saying 'omg you took that with your phone?!?'
IMO, only if they've been living in a cave for the past 3-4 years... :coffee:

PicsbyJCG

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Christer
Device
Sony
Think it's less than a year since I heard (read) about one of my pics: "is that one REALLY shot with an iPhone?" - What do you think, bonehead? No, I didn't answer like that but I had the urge...

Too many people still think that cell phone cameras = same VGA rubbish as 2004. They need a reality check.

I've lived with mobile photography since 2003/2004, seen amazing, and rotten, mobile cameras come and go. And most of them left the VGA swamp like 10 years ago...

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
Think it's less than a year since I heard (read) about one of my pics: "is that one REALLY shot with an iPhone?" - What do you think, bonehead? No, I didn't answer like that but I had the urge...

Too many people still think that cell phone cameras = same VGA rubbish as 2004. They need a reality check.

I've lived with mobile photography since 2003/2004, seen amazing, and rotten, mobile cameras come and go. And most of them left the VGA swamp like 10 years ago...
Very true, Christer. I remember getting so excited over a one mega-pixel camera!

PicsbyJCG

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Christer
Device
Sony
Well that was stunning back then. Imagine buying an expensive phone with a whopping TWO mpix as I did 2007! :-D