APPstract RESULT: APPstract #30 Theme: Triptych or Diptych or any tych

834649D0-75CE-412E-AF2A-4BC4269926EF.jpeg

page 22 of November Vogue and one of my cubism efforts (diptych) through Decim8 [very gently]. triptych if you count the horizontal panels put together in AutoCollage.

With a little encouragement I decided my CN Tower might fit this theme. I did variations in FotoDa a couple weeks ago and put them in Diptic. Then in IColorama I distorted them a little. View attachment 154480

that‘s gorgeous, Pat. The colours work perfectly :hearteyecat: And the diptic-ing, fotoda-ing and icolorama-ing :)

and i love the klimt-like gold & texture of the panel on L.

I started out in iColorama S using the form>ray2 setting. I’ve never tried it before. I’m not sure I care for it, but I saw some cool abstracts that were made in it. I saved several then combined them in another app I never use, Rhonna Collage. (I shoulda done this for the last challenge!) It’s a scrapbooking app.

50D1AC0A-D48B-4341-9523-EF10DA0D4864.jpeg

I started out in iColorama S using the form>ray2 setting. I’ve never tried it before. I’m not sure I care for it, but I saw some cool abstracts that were made in it. I saved several then combined them in another app I never use, Rhonna Collage. (I shoulda done this for the last challenge!) It’s a scrapbooking app.

View attachment 154532
It’s like some sort of beautiful abstract marquetry. :hearteyes:

D79C13DE-A143-424D-ABA8-AB4064E343C8.jpeg

A friend’s friend’s little girl off to perform at the eoy concert. A few changes to disidentify her.

BrushStroke, which I had all but forgotten about. Repix and Union.
Diptic is the only collage app i can think of (ie that I’ve used. Ever) that lets me move the images around . Im sure there are lots more. What are others using?

View attachment 154535

A friend’s friend’s little girl off to perform at the eoy concert. A few changes to disidentify her.

BrushStroke, which I had all but forgotten about. Repix and Union.
Diptic is the only collage app i can think of (ie that I’ve used. Ever) that lets me move the images around . Im sure there are lots more. What are others using?
This is ethereally gorgeous. Enlight lets you move an image about in each section, but you can’t choose multiple images. I use Diptic, but I might try doing what Jerry did and put images over a background and give them shadow.

Back
Top Bottom