• MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • Ynot consider a regular monthly Donation? It's now doable under the Donate tab! (A Donation of just £1/$1 per month will help cover our costs & assist with updates & improvements) HUGE THANKS to all our generous MobiSupporters!
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

RESULT APPstract #30 Theme: Triptych or Diptych or any tych

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
F92BD4BA-CFFE-469D-A880-7BBD71FB7E38.jpeg

Starzee have you found the bit where you can distort the frame? There are two: one allows you to change the aspect ration (i think it‘s called ‘padding’?) and another lets you drag the joins in different directions. Eg in this one i pulled the joins as far as possible to the R lower corner.

This Dubble image smoothed and lightened in SnapSeed.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
inspired by JillyG ’s ‘Under the Sea’ (sorry :blush: )

30E0984F-D80A-4E1D-9605-755D1E4A4683.jpeg

Started with an art-ified photo from years ago on my 4s of my two grandbabies pottering about on the beach. Today a lot of messing about with SnapSeed and Union and different Diptich frames. Which would have continued but i had to get up and go to work :D

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs

View attachment 154629

Started with an art-ified photo from years ago on my 4s of my two grandbabies pottering about on the beach. Today a lot of messing about with SnapSeed and Union and different Diptich frames. Which would have continued but i had to get up and go to work :D
Where did all that lovely color come from?

Nagaisgich

MobiAddict
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7

View attachment 154629

I love fish and I love hot air balloons. Damn.

patl

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Patricia Lillich
Device
iPhone Xs Max
yep. Also crashes quite frequently. And speaking of unintuitive UI . . . :rolleyes: It was bad enough for howevermany years before the one major update that i can remember (year or two ago?)somehow found a way to make it worse.
Yeah - I have it fondly in my memory even though it crashed a lot - now I just struggle with it,

Starzee

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 154628

Starzee have you found the bit where you can distort the frame? There are two: one allows you to change the aspect ration (i think it‘s called ‘padding’?) and another lets you drag the joins in different directions. Eg in this one i pulled the joins as far as possible to the R lower corner.

This Dubble image smoothed and lightened in SnapSeed.
Yes, I did see that and rather like it. I can see a stained glass sort of thing using that. Of course some afternoon when I want to try something out, I’ll never remember how I was going to do that. :lmao: