• > Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and your MobiStaff... x x <

RESULT APPstract #30 Theme: Triptych or Diptych or any tych

deepop

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
well, why didn't you say ? :rolleyes: Poor Lai standing on his head all that time — for educational purposes is one thing . . .:mobibabe:

View attachment 154608
AHA! I didn’t see the little dots on the bottom showing multiple pages. I’m so impatient with apps I don’t use. I want them to just to do what I want. :mobibabe:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
F92BD4BA-CFFE-469D-A880-7BBD71FB7E38.jpeg

Starzee have you found the bit where you can distort the frame? There are two: one allows you to change the aspect ration (i think it‘s called ‘padding’?) and another lets you drag the joins in different directions. Eg in this one i pulled the joins as far as possible to the R lower corner.

This Dubble image smoothed and lightened in SnapSeed.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
inspired by JillyG ’s ‘Under the Sea’ (sorry :blush: )

30E0984F-D80A-4E1D-9605-755D1E4A4683.jpeg

Started with an art-ified photo from years ago on my 4s of my two grandbabies pottering about on the beach. Today a lot of messing about with SnapSeed and Union and different Diptich frames. Which would have continued but i had to get up and go to work :D

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs

View attachment 154629

Started with an art-ified photo from years ago on my 4s of my two grandbabies pottering about on the beach. Today a lot of messing about with SnapSeed and Union and different Diptich frames. Which would have continued but i had to get up and go to work :D
Where did all that lovely color come from?

Nagaisgich

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7
Ok so I hope I’m really throwing down this time! I didn’t use diptic on this one.
It was more about technique... it doesn’t really have harmony but it was fun. I used SuperimposeX and two abstract pictures.
6AE8EA79-3B88-4167-A79B-8BBAD3C51A9B.jpeg

Nagaisgich

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7

View attachment 154629

I love fish and I love hot air balloons. Damn.

patl

MobiStarlet
Reaction score
Real Name
Patricia Lillich
Device
iPhone Xs Max
yep. Also crashes quite frequently. And speaking of unintuitive UI . . . :rolleyes: It was bad enough for howevermany years before the one major update that i can remember (year or two ago?)somehow found a way to make it worse.
Yeah - I have it fondly in my memory even though it crashed a lot - now I just struggle with it,

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 154628

Starzee have you found the bit where you can distort the frame? There are two: one allows you to change the aspect ration (i think it‘s called ‘padding’?) and another lets you drag the joins in different directions. Eg in this one i pulled the joins as far as possible to the R lower corner.

This Dubble image smoothed and lightened in SnapSeed.
Yes, I did see that and rather like it. I can see a stained glass sort of thing using that. Of course some afternoon when I want to try something out, I’ll never remember how I was going to do that. :lmao:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
8DB66EC5-2D5B-4D4B-9217-91443ED44E88.jpeg

An old Applifam edit and my layered grandbabies on the beach image. One the funkier Diptych frames - i was pleasantly surprised to get a sense of depth with the two differently-textured images.