21 Jan - 24 Jan (or thereabouts)

Rules:

1. Interpret the theme
2. Use apps
3. Tell us something about your image/edit

Please see MobiTog challenge rules here

Theme: TBA

Judge: TBA
Agh, I came on here thinking this might help me with my Apple Addiction, but no.:cool:

Hey folks, sorry for the delay- I’m horrifically prone to dithering and second guessing. So the other day I poked at an unused app and this popped out

31EFFDFE-FAD6-40A1-B02E-5003A948FC18.jpeg
its nothing fabulous, but I realized I hadn’t played with triptychs or diptychs or images divided up and thought it would be wonderful to see what you all might do. So this theme is Tryptychs. (though any number of divisions sounds great) especially wondrously strange triptychs.

hope you enjoy and come out to play.

Hey folks, sorry for the delay- I’m horrifically prone to dithering and second guessing. So the other day I poked at an unused app and this popped out

View attachment 154425
its nothing fabulous, but I realized I hadn’t played with triptychs or diptychs or images divided up and thought it would be wonderful to see what you all might do. So this theme is Tryptychs. (though any number of divisions sounds great) especially wondrously strange triptychs.

It’s gorgeous. And a great theme. I think we’re all going to have fun with it. :thumbs:

View attachment 154425

Great theme!

Desert Triptych

I used just Jixipix apps on this. I created two versions of the same scene: one with Vintage Scene, the other with Pastello. Then I used the two versions with Photo Formation, with Vintage as background and Pastello as foreground.

4F0F05BE-5516-4071-B857-4105F81CAA78.jpeg

Last edited:
Desert Triptych

I used just Jixipix apps on this. I created two versions of the same scene: one with Vintage Scene, the other with Pastello. Then I used the two versions with Photo Formation, with Vintage as background and Pastello as foreground.

View attachment 154443
I like it! I never thought of doing a triptych that way.

Back
Top Bottom