• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

RESULT APPstract #33 16-29 March Theme: Brave New World or Chaos

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I don't think you're trying hard enough. You could develop a dissociative identity disorder and let one personality live it up and the other break it down? Easy really. :rolleyes:
of course, now you mention it . . . .
I’ll get right on to it :thumbs:

ValeriGail

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Valeri
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I know I’m late, wanna share anyway. This is the first abstract I’ve done in quite some time. Wanted to be a part of the challenge. :)

Chaotic New World...

E0E95FB6-5140-49D3-B254-075871C12C3F.jpeg

a Hipstamatic pic of my daughter walking on a boat dock in our new neighborhood. Decim8 trashed a couple times, blended with each other and then two Oilist versions thrown in. Final touches in Inspire art app for some line definition.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I know I’m late, wanna share anyway. This is the first abstract I’ve done in quite some time. Wanted to be a part of the challenge. :)

Chaotic New World...

View attachment 156416

a Hipstamatic pic of my daughter walking on a boat dock in our new neighborhood. Decim8 trashed a couple times, blended with each other and then two Oilist versions thrown in. Final touches in Inspire art app for some line definition.
We’ve missed you! But it sounds like you’ve had your hands full, so we forgive you. :hearteyecat: Love this. The pastel-like texture, the colours and the person. Super.

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Chaotic New World...

View attachment 156416

You’re not late! Right on time. And nice work! Love it!!

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs

Chaotic New World...

View attachment 156416

Whoa! Now that's the way to jump in!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

Chaotic New World...

View attachment 156416

You’ve been missed! So glad you’re here... this is fab.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

Chaotic New World...

View attachment 156416

always good to see you & your OOAK* art, Valeri :inlove:

also ‘what Jilly, Ted, Cat & Star said’ :)

*learned the ‘one of a kind’ acronym from Etsy a while back. Stuck with me because it looks so weird and ungainly sitting like a rude noise next to beautiful and often very unique items.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Demeter’s Winter

27DC5231-CF85-4527-BBF1-85738AC5985A.jpeg

Mad with grief for her lost daughter Persephone, Demeter, goddess of the cycle of life and death, threw the world into chaos and famine. The order of fertility and growth is restored for half the year, when Persephone returns from the underworld.

iPhone 6s, Union and a world of processing in between

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Demeter’s Winter

View attachment 156610
Mad with grief for her lost daughter Persephone, Demeter, goddess of the cycle of life and death, threw the world into chaos and famine. The order of fertility and growth is restored for half the year, when Persephone returns from the underworld.

iPhone 6s, Union and a world of processing in between
Well I wish she’d bugger off now. She seems to have been around for longer than 6 months this time. Beautiful image.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
And on JillyG ’s shocking disrespect of the Greek Deities
( if you Eeenglish suffer a double winter this year, you know who to blame :mobibabe: )

I call upon our deepop David (a deity in his own right)
to choose his favourite ‘Brave New World or Chaos’ image/s

APPstract #34 is HERE :thumbs:

Last edited:

deepop

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365
It's been a long and unusual 3 weeks, and I hope everyone is sheltering well. I appreciate everyone's interpretation of chaos/brave new world.
The one that stood out for me was ImageArt Ann's The writing on the wall which perfectly captures the fear surrounding this pandemic as well as (at least in the US) anti-Asian/racist sentiment that has surfaced.
E9802883-7B4F-4035-8630-3449166A0E0D.jpeg

Thanks to everyone who participated. Stay well.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
It's been a long and unusual 3 weeks, and I hope everyone is sheltering well. I appreciate everyone's interpretation of chaos/brave new world.
The one that stood out for me was ImageArt Ann's The writing on the wall which perfectly captures the fear surrounding this pandemic as well as (at least in the US) anti-Asian/racist sentiment that has surfaced.
View attachment 156647
Oooh, well done ImageArt Ann. That’s a wonderful one - like an actual board with scraps on it.

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
View attachment 156647
Excellent choice, David. Yay for ImageArt!

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 156647
Thanks, David! Was unexpected!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
View attachment 156647
Well done ImageArt Ann!! This is an amazing collage, and I echo David's sentiments. Super congrats! :inlove:

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 156647
Yay! Nice work ImageArt Ann! (It was my favorite, too)