Rules:
1. Interpret the theme
2. Use apps
3. Tell us something about your image/edit

Please see MobiTog challenge rules here

THEME: Brave New World or Chaos
JUDGE: deepop David

Last edited:
terse Ted had a great idea. He organized his backgrounds into a folder then selected that folder to mix up in FotoDa. I just happen to have a background folder myself. I copied him. Of course, I have 10 more backgrounds now and the only reason I stopped was I realized I was saving about every other one, instead of my usual one out 10. In order to create Chaos, I layered and blended them in ArtStudio Pro. I topped it off with a hawk on a wire. Perhaps he’s looking over the chaos for a brave new world.
82B7B3C9-AD70-4F1A-93E8-02BA2CBA128E.jpeg

terse Ted had a great idea. He organized his backgrounds into a folder then selected that folder to mix up in FotoDa. I just happen to have a background folder myself. I copied him. Of course, I have 10 more backgrounds now and the only reason I stopped was I realized I was saving about every other one, instead of my usual one out 10. In order to create Chaos, I layered and blended them in ArtStudio Pro. I topped it off with a hawk on a wire. Perhaps he’s looking over the chaos for a brave new world.View attachment 156244
:thumbs:

just an FYI: I’m popping in and out for a bit while I complete the final requirements of what’s now been a five year process (And when it’s done, I’m not sure whether I should celebrate or go somewhere to have a quiet but thorough breakdown) .

:inlove:

just an FYI: I’m popping in and out for a bit while I complete the final requirements of what’s now been a five year process (And when it’s done, I’m not sure whether I should celebrate or go somewhere to have a quiet but thorough breakdown) .

:inlove:
<high five> <hug> <fist bump> <clink of glasses> :notworthy:

Unfortunately, if the madness doesn’t settle down in the next few day, I may be interested in that roll. I forgot to hoard.

C’mon, Star, I hate to see you missing out. Not one single stoush in the supermarket? No desperate hanging on to someone’s car door to prevent them from driving off with all that loot? No hurling of insults at all those smarmy smirky hoarders on IG with their photos of overflowing pantries and freezers and bathtubs?

Well. I guess you can draw comfort from the knowledge that you know how to hoard background images :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom