APPstract RESULT: APPstract #34. Theme: Dream World

I used to loooooooove J.P. Patches!!!!
I was fortunate to see his last public performance back in September 2011. My work schedule had changed. For the first time in twenty years, I finally had weekends off. I looked online to see what was happening in Seattle and I saw JP was going to be performing at the Fisherman's Terminal in Seattle. It was a wonderful show and I got to shake his hand afterwards. If I can dig it up, I believe I've still got a couple of photos on Hipstamatic of JP walking through the adoring crowd.

Underwater dreamworld

2939B511-0CEB-4A53-836A-3147DC56446A.jpeg

Usual apps plus SketchClub & SnapSeed

Okay, so wrapping up. Been a difficult one. I particularly loved four images because they had a strong impact with regard to our present circumstances.
JillyG comes in as the winner! How so many people are feeling and a lovely image.
B30EE437-94D2-438D-9061-6F19285B355C.jpeg

Three Honorables:
deepop - Dreaming of new connections: loved the clever composition and title and gorgeous colours
Starzee (Good Dreams gone Bad) and sinnerjohn (Part 2) who both have a theme on dreams with a rather sinister feel and doesn’t life feel a bit like that at the moment!

Okay, so wrapping up. Been a difficult one. I particularly loved four images because they had a strong impact with regard to our present circumstances.
JillyG comes in as the winner! How so many people are feeling and a lovely image.
View attachment 156973

Three Honorables:
deepop - Dreaming of new connections: loved the clever composition and title and gorgeous colours
Starzee (Good Dreams gone Bad) and sinnerjohn (Part 2) who both have a theme on dreams with a rather sinister feel and doesn’t life feel a bit like that at the moment!
Well, that’s a lovely surprise - thank you Ann.:notworthy::notworthy: Well done to the Honorables too (or should that be three :lol: ). Lots of amazing images again, so I’m delighted with the win. I suppose I’m going to have to choose a theme now. I’ll be back after some cogitation.

View attachment 156973

Three Honorables:
Congrats JillyG with a very emotive image.
Yay to les honourables, well its a win as far as I'm concerned in an appstract challenge :look:

View attachment 156973

Three Honorables:
Excellent, Ann. Well deserved JillyG Jilly!! It's a gorgeous image... :inlove:
Way to go deepop David, Starzee Star and sinnerjohn John!!! :D (Hmmmmm.... well well well, what have we here??? JOHN receiving an HM in an ARTISTIC APPSTRACT competition??? :sneaky: :coffee: )

Thank you, Ann :inlove: And congrats JillyG Jilly on your beautifully poignant image, and deepop David, Starzee Star and sinnerjohn John for your visions of these strange times :notworthy:

where would we be without art.

And a note that this round we welcomed back our Nagaisgich Carmel :inlove: and for the first time Populuxe Kent. Hope Carmel is back to full speed posting soon! And Kent, we look forward to seeing more of your wild&wonderful edits :thumbs:

and sinnerjohn John!!! :D (Hmmmmm.... well well well, what have we here??? JOHN receiving an HM in an ARTISTIC APPSTRACT competition??? :sneaky: :coffee: )

Quite. I was thinking if we kept very still and quiet he might not notice :mobibabe:

View attachment 156973

Three Honorables:
I love that image of Jilly’s. It has an aura of mystery That keeps me looking at it again and again. Congrats to the Hm’s, and thanks for my my mention.

Thank you, Ann :inlove: And congrats JillyG Jilly on your beautifully poignant image, and deepop David, Starzee Star and sinnerjohn John for your visions of these strange times :notworthy:

And a note that this round we welcomed back our Nagaisgich Carmel :inlove: and for the first time Populuxe Kent. Hope Carmel is back to full speed posting soon! And Kent, we look forward to seeing more of your wild&wonderful edits :thumbs:

Quite. I was thinking if we kept very still and quiet he might not notice :mobibabe:
Thank you.

Thank you.:)

Back
Top Bottom