APPstract APPStract #47 Theme:Journeys

93F5046B-9D44-4CE1-BD77-56128D76CEF6.jpeg

Let me fly
on your wings
Rise above
these earthly things

(Remake of an oldie that started with an ICM shot and then spent a lot of time in iColorama.)

:D I was hoping at least one person would remember it. :D
I learned it in 4th grade and recited it to anyone who would listen but around 12th grade the part about “”Where the bong trees grow “ sent everyone into giggle fits. I gave it up.

The April APPStract Challenge is now CLOSED!!
I’ll be back shortly with the winner!

It came down to two images I struggled with. In the end The Owl and the Pussycat reference called to me. I also love the phoenix in the moon. Yes, yes, I know it’s one of Ted’s famous egrets, but it still says phoenix to me.
terse Ted with Journey’s end.
7184B0B0-2720-4791-9A9F-F9F027DA16CD.jpeg
What have you got in mind for us Ted?

It came down to two images I struggled with. In the end The Owl and the Pussycat reference called to me. I also love the phoenix in the moon. Yes, yes, I know it’s one of Ted’s famous egrets, but it still says phoenix to me.
View attachment 166783

It’s gorgeous isn’t it? Love those colours. Congratulations Ted - a worthy winner.

View attachment 166783

Oh! Thank you :notworthy: You caught me by surprise here. Good stuff everyone, so congrats to all.

What's next? Erm... I'll have to think about that.

View attachment 166783

And in this case, I got hooked on the quote first and then tried to make something to match, which is the opposite of what I usually do.

I love this one, too - congrats Ted :thumbs:
interesting to me that you started with the quote: I find it hard to see those two figures as anything but ‘dancing by the light of the moon’ :lmao: How much our readings are influenced by titles.

Back
Top Bottom