Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone15
Onsite
Project Page
APPStract # 47
AD341AD7-2E31-4CF2-93B3-86B915905B75.jpeg

“We are all hungry and thirsty for concrete images. Abstract art will have been good for one thing: to restore its exact virginity to figurative art.”
-Salvatore Dali

“There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.
-Pablo Picasso

Rules:
1. Interpret the theme
2. Use apps
3. Tell us something about your image/edit

Please see MobiTog challenge rules here

JUDGE: Starzee Star

THEME: Journeys
9228F8D1-6407-4D1B-8845-E1325A050C35.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 166147

The Celestial Railroad
(A mix of mixes using iColorama, Leonardo, and Pixelmator Photo but not, surprisingly, FotoDa)

View attachment 166245

The journey of the soul after dark
Lots of layering and masking in Leonardo, an ICM shot for part of the background, Microsoft Pix for another part of the background, moon from zenjenny, iColorama (for trying to make it look like all one piece)

View attachment 166248

Any journey starts inside the skull. Some never leave.
Lots of Leonardo again for layering and masking, iColorama naturally, Distressed FX Plus
Wow! You are owning this!!!!:hearteyes:

Wish I was on that train going somewhere
083CC359-F8C3-4C80-97D4-040F02D9C885.png

Yes, I know, probably not abstract enough but I got to this stage and didn’t want to mash it up further. My usual suspects: VectorQ, Procreate, Snapseed, iColorama but I blended a Graphite version to get some of the faint cross hatching and then a run through AremaC to get some of the colour variations.

I always though AremaC was pronounced Arema-C but I found one of the developer’s videos and he pronounced it Are-Mac.

Wish I was on that train going somewhere
View attachment 166310

Yes, I know, probably not abstract enough but I got to this stage and didn’t want to mash it up further. My usual suspects: VectorQ, Procreate, Snapseed, iColorama but I blended a Graphite version to get some of the faint cross hatching and then a run through AremaC to get some of the colour variations.

I always though AremaC was pronounced Arema-C but I found one of the developer’s videos and he pronounced it Are-Mac.
Music Can Take You Anywhere

View attachment 166321
I too am unsure whether this is abstract enough, but hey ho. :lol:
FotoDa for the DE, Hipsta and Distressed FX for the edits.

Are we still having that *abstract enough* conversation ??
I blame sinnerjohn John.

Two gorgeous abstracts (they’re not realist, ladies! :lmao: :inlove: :mobibabe:)

925E499D-9BC0-4A70-A240-9B95B61E817B.jpeg

Things can transport you back in time - time travel. Smells and sounds can do the same thing. This album cover takes me back to the early 70s - it’s Fire and Water by Free. See my 365 for the explanation of my journey back in time.
Hipstamatic

Back
Top Bottom