APPstract RESULT!! APPStract # 48 May 1-May 31

4C6E411B-2019-4838-B315-726A782ACE7F.jpeg

A beacon on the river of light
Bluristic, Leonardo, iColorama

We have 23 images it only 6 people posting. I’m going to give this a couple of weeks more to see if some of the regulars or anyone stepping outside can find time to contribute. There’s NO THEME! ImageArt Anne? juryjone Jerry? sinnerjohn John? Geek1956 Kevin?
This challenge is extended until
June 13.

I am easily influenced by app refrences. deepop David mentioned the Circular effect “People” and I had to run off to try it out. That led to a parade of Brain Fever apps, then Vector Q, then to Procreate to combined them all.
View attachment 167439
Nice! I‘ve never thought to layer a Circular . . . you know, thing, with a . . you know, other thing.

Not to be outdone by the cow, the hare jumped over Saturn.
I can’t see this image for some reason. It shows link to view image, but when I click on it, I get an error message.

I can’t see this image for some reason. It shows link to view image, but when I click on it, I get an error message.
Me, too, although when a scroll back further to Jen's original post, the image comes up just fine.

I still don’t see the hare — point it out?
Triangular yellow bit on the right side of the head is the hare's nose. Round white bit next to it is the hare's eye. Extrusion flowing out to the left from there is the hare's long floppy ear. Smaller extrusion going out to the right is the hare's forelimb.

Maybe better to say a dancer with a hare's head.

EE0A9794-C970-4B77-932A-2AA95FA5618E.jpeg

Playing with Circular. Some kinds of lines and patterns make for great spiral-ly images, some just make a mess. All these (5-6) layers have been through Circular. masked in Union; SnapSeed and Distressed for crop and fx. Angel’s face made in Mixerpiece.

Thanks to (in order of appearance) zenjenny, JillyG, Starzee, jangray, deepop, juryjone , sinnerjohn, and ImageArt for contributing to this extended round of Appstracts.

First goes to Starzee's moody purple runner. She said

David mentioned the Circular effect “People” and I had to run off to try it out. That led to a parade of Brain Fever apps, then Vector Q, then to Procreate to combined them all.​

which makes it sound like a random mish-mash, but the result is a very coherent image with depth, perspective, and a very interesting color palette, all focused on the runner splashing through the shallow water in front of the cave. (Well, it could be a tunnel, but it looks like a cave to me.) Great work, Star!

c4e62b7e-e110-400e-9213-3fb3274c1136-jpeg.167439

Very Honorable Mentions to (again in order of appearance) jangray's "Stathern Wood", zenjenny's "ineluctable", and JillyG's "His face was as the heavens".

Thanks to (in order of appearance) zenjenny, JillyG, Starzee, jangray, deepop, juryjone , sinnerjohn, and ImageArt for contributing to this extended round of Appstracts.

David mentioned the Circular effect “People” and I had to run off to try it out. That led to a parade of Brain Fever apps, then Vector Q, then to Procreate to combined them all.​

which makes it sound like a random mish-mash, but the result is a very coherent image with depth, perspective, and a very interesting color palette, all focused on the runner splashing through the shallow water in front of the cave. (Well, it could be a tunnel, but it looks like a cave to me.) Great work, Star!

Very Honorable Mentions to (again in order of appearance) jangray's "Stathern Wood", zenjenny's "ineluctable", and JillyG's "His face was as the heavens".
Congrats, Star — and ‘what Ted said’, except I thought it was one of those eerie underpass things :notworthy: Thank you for my mention, Ted, and congrats jangray & JillyG :thumbs:

While we wait for Star’s theme, I’ll put up her image in #49 here

Thank you!!! And Congratulations to the HMs!

Wonderful. Congratulations Starzee Star - a very worthy winner. I love that I can see lots of profiles in the ripples. Thank you for my HM, and hugs to zenjenny Jen and jangray Jan. :hearteyes:

Back
Top Bottom