MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
This thread is now closed. Thank you to all contributors. It’s been fun to recognise some of previously posted images - and to enjoy some first appearances and/or re-worked versions.
I’ll be back with a winner some time during my work day

Meanwhile, #53 is here

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Re-visit images from your archives’ doesn’t provide much in the way of criteria from which to nominate a winner. Luckily ‘Can be tweaked a bit or dramatically re-edited - or posted as is. Tell us a bit about the image’ saved me from judge- paralysis.

So. Third, terse Ted. I probably matched Ted for posting of old images but no-one came close for tweaking, re-editing, sharing the artistic vision and sheer bloody range of content/editing. Thanks, Ted — talented artist and top notch team player :inlove::notworthy::)

Second and First, juryjone Jerry and ImageArt Ann. Unparalleled in the ‘tell us about the image’ category. Both as always quick to respond to questions and generous to a fault with their methods and meanderings - up to and including screenshots! Thank you both :thumbs::notworthy::thumbs:

Woulda been a dead heat for the win but it’s ImageArt Ann by a nose because she posted an image that made a toilet look artistic.

Finally, HMs for everyone who posted: thanks for playing along - I loved the little trip down memory lane :inlove:

terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Re-visit images from your archives’ doesn’t provide much in the way of criteria from which to nominate a winner. Luckily ‘Can be tweaked a bit or dramatically re-edited - or posted as is. Tell us a bit about the image’ saved me from judge- paralysis.

So. Third, terse Ted. I probably matched Ted for posting of old images but no-one came close for tweaking, re-editing, sharing the artistic vision and sheer bloody range of content/editing. Thanks, Ted — talented artist and top notch team player :inlove::notworthy::)

Second and First, juryjone Jerry and ImageArt Ann. Unparalleled in the ‘tell us about the image’ category. Both as always quick to respond to questions and generous to a fault with their methods and meanderings - up to and including screenshots! Thank you both :thumbs::notworthy::thumbs:

Woulda been a dead heat for the win but it’s ImageArt Ann by a nose because she posted an image that made a toilet look artistic.

Finally, HMs for everyone who posted: thanks for playing along - I loved the little trip down memory lane :inlove:
Congratulations Ann and Jerry, and yes, I did post a few, didn't I? :lol:

deepop

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Great work Ann, Jerry, and Ted.

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Toilet? I missed that one (as men are wont to do.)
Umm, well that’s not a surprise, David, because I didn’t post it in this thread :lmao:

Is it some sort of weird full moon or something because there seems to be a fair bit of confusion around!

I’m very happy to judge the next one but as I didn’t post it here I wonder if juryjone isn’t the legal winner? :confused:

deepop

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Umm, well that’s not a surprise, David, because I didn’t post it in this thread :lmao:

Is it some sort of weird full moon or something because there seems to be a fair bit of confusion around!

I’m very happy to judge the next one but as I didn’t post it here I wonder if juryjone isn’t the legal winner? :confused:
I’m not surprised to learn that Jen has a few loose threads.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max

I also briefly closed Ted’s ICM thread instead of this one :cheeks:
Ann you’re the legal winner - please do lead us into #53 and spare my blushes

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Can we see the winner here Ann? I’m confused too.o_O

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I also briefly closed Ted’s ICM thread instead of this one :cheeks:
Ann you’re the legal winner - please do lead us into #53 and spare my blushes

Can we see the winner here Ann? I’m confused too.o_O
I am taking this as zenjenny Jen couldn’t decide on one image so she weighed her favorites and decided on ImageArt Ann as the overall winner. She has said that Ann is the winner twice so let’s run with it. Theme or not, Ann?

PS Not having a particular image does make it difficult to post a winner on Instagram.

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I am taking this as zenjenny Jen couldn’t decide on one image so she weighed her favorites and decided on ImageArt Ann as the overall winner. She has said that Ann is the winner twice so let’s run with it. Theme or not, Ann?

PS Not having a particular image does make it difficult to post a winner on Instagram.
Ok, Nature Abstract it is then.

rizole

The Artist Formerly Known as Rizole…
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
Seems like the perfect opportunity to pick your own favourite of Ann's subs and post that as the winner on Instagram. Do it with enough conviction and enthusiasm and no one will challenge it. :D

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Seems like the perfect opportunity to pick your own favourite of Ann's subs and post that as the winner on Instagram. Do it with enough conviction and enthusiasm and no one will challenge it. :D
I’ve often thought that you are a genius. This is one of those times.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Gee. I thought I addressed all that [above] at the beginning of my wrapup (‘Luckily, ‘can be tweaked…etc’)

I’m very sorry to have caused such consternation. I do understand, though. Closing someone else’s thread, referring to an image the winner posted in another thread, not posting a winning image :eek:. . . And I was late closing the thread. Chaos. Madness. Flagrant disregard for common etiquette.

So. At this stage I doubt anyone would be persuaded by the Bahktinian Carnival defence. The best I can do is beg forgiveness, post a winning image (resist the temptation to post something from this week’s BW) and offer free trauma desensitisation counselling.

Winning image:
E4B8E33F-0805-40C9-A078-81368420B726.jpeg

For personal apologies and/or appointments for phrenology please call my mobile.

Last edited: