APPstract APPstract #53 Theme Nature Abstracts

'
Why not. It’s tough being retired. :lol:

I’ll close the thread tomorrow.
I THOUGHT I HAD UNTIL THE 24TH!!!!!! AAARRRRRGGGGG!
ImageArt Ann shall we leave some time for Starzee to find sufficient space in her busy retirement schedule to post a few of her trees [or other of her multitudes of nature abstracts]?

You all know perfectly well that I can’t keep track of days let alone fortnights and I probably got the close date from the MCC or BW thread. And I thought I was doing so well.
Ann, are you happy to keep the thread open till Halloween the 24th?

Light-hearted roses

6167D4A1-BAC4-4622-A4C3-CA2EB0693F45.jpeg

'

You all know perfectly well that I can’t keep track of days let alone fortnights and I probably got the close date from the MCC or BW thread. And I thought I was doing so well.
Ann, are you happy to keep the thread open till Halloween the 24th?
Yes! Clearly there’s still some mileage in this theme.

I can’t find the regular apps for free thread so I’m posting here. For anyone interested iColorama is presently free.

I can’t find the regular apps for free thread so I’m posting here. For anyone interested iColorama is presently free.

Yet again I wonder how this voodoo is created. Years back I’d whip something up on photoshop, but my memory and adapting to mobile and the apps needed totally bamboozle me. this is great work!
I spent a little time in iMovie and posted the recording of the workflow on YouTube if you are interested.

That was fascinating. And there were some intermediate steps in there that looked like they might have promise, too.
I am very indecisive. I constantly walk away from something then return and change it totally. Perhaps I should review the videos before jumping back in. Infinite painter has an option to return to a previous point in history that I like very much, but rarely use. :rolleyes:

I spent a little time in iMovie and posted the recording of the workflow on YouTube if you are interested.
Well after watching that several times, I now know I haven’t got a chance in hell in doing art type images like that. I am in awe of your skill at creativity.

Back
Top Bottom