IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Crazy Cat Lady (wingéd version) by Night

Really interesting to see these two versions right together. The cats are easier to make out in the night version, I think, but I like both. Is that Hodge in there, or is just that all cats with alert ears look alike?

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Incoming

Hipstamatic for the weird edit, and Procreate for the strings (they were very very faint in the original photo).

What Ted said. Also, it appears to have collected a witch’s broomstick on the journey. Any sign of the witch?

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My work explores the relationship between emerging sexualities and UFO sightings. Again, I dunno, hard to tell us apart.
I think it’s time we made an appointment. Had a little chat, sortofthing.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Really interesting to see these two versions right together. The cats are easier to make out in the night version, I think, but I like both. Is that Hodge in there, or is just that all cats with alert ears look alike?
It’s one image of Lai layered over itself with different blends. (Witches have black cats, Ted - do keep up). I added the tail in SketchClub, and elongated the legs a bit. I had in mind winged cats, but the wings turned in to shark fins in Repix posterising layer.

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Winging It

WomboDream, iColorama, DistressedFX+

This one I did today from my photo. WomboDream can act as a painting stylist, if your reference photo has “strong” influence and you include the artist name in the prompt. I used Boccioni.

439D69DC-0D03-48E8-B74D-AB3B26D49E7E.jpeg