APPstract APPstract #55 8-22 Aug Theme ”Other Worlds”

I’ll be along to close this thread and open #56 in 12 hours give or take
Starzee if you’re ready to judge before then it’s all yours :)

I loved so many of the images.. and every time I went through I found new things to love. One image stood out for me, though zenjenny Jen’s Water Cooler Culture. It’s so clearly an office, yet so surreal at the same time. I would have nominated it for IOTM, had I not been beaten to it.
991D2846-1788-48BB-9845-F50BF4F0DE87.jpeg

In a close sec is juryjone Jerry with A World of Broken Hearts. I love the texture, the asymmetric balance inside the big heart and every time I look at it I see a different face or head or eye peering out through a heart. (Of course his Otter World deserves a mention, too.)
1661165165353.png

And in third I love JillyG Jilly’s Step Right In.
1661165293571.jpeg

I loved so many of the images.. and every time I went through I found new things to love. One image stood out for me, though zenjenny Jen’s Water Cooler Culture. It’s so clearly an office, yet so surreal at the same time. I would have nominated it for IOTM, had I not been beaten to it.
View attachment 184702
In a close sec is juryjone Jerry with A World of Broken Hearts. I love the texture, the asymmetric balance inside the big heart and every time I look at it I see a different face or head or eye peering out through a heart. (Of course his Otter World deserves a mention, too.)
View attachment 184703
View attachment 184705
It must have been hard to choose Star, because, as you say, so many great images. Congratulations to the Queen of the Ab(pp)stract, zenjenny Jen :notworthy:. There’s never a dud amongst your images. I loved juryjone Jerry‘s hearts - just fabulous. Thank you for my third place - an honour, when there were so many wonderful images.

Excellent choices, Star! I’m so glad I wasn’t judging because there are soooooo many wonderful art pieces to choose from! Congrats zenjenny Jen! I’m always astounded at your creations. :notworthy: High fives to juryjone Jerry and JillyG Jilly - so creative!

View attachment 184702
View attachment 184703
View attachment 184705
Well done, Jen. One of my favourite images. And congrats to Jerry and Jilly too!

Back
Top Bottom