1661187471033.jpeg

zenjenny ‘Watercooler Culture’ Winner APPstract #55
Rules:
1. Interpret the theme
2. Use apps
3. Tell us about your edit
See previous APPstracts here

Judge: zenjenny Jen
Theme: ‘Portraits’: abstractify an existing image, build from scratch, collage a combination or any other variation. Open interpretation.

Attachments

• C2D6DC20-05B4-47F9-A421-A47867F8A05E.jpeg
    C2D6DC20-05B4-47F9-A421-A47867F8A05E.jpeg
    193.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Theme for #56 is ‘Portraits’: abstractify an existing image, build from scratch, collage a combination or any other variation. Open interpretation.

Warning!

WomboDream, SuperimposeX, Phonto

I had an “origami” selfie already. rizole inspired me to use it and post it.

View attachment 184785
I'm starting to get the limitations of a portrait only orientation in dream. I thought i'd mash things up and create some environments for my portraits but the lack of a landscape orientaion really reduces usable stuff for me.

I'm starting to get the limitations of a portrait only orientation in dream. I thought i'd mash things up and create some environments for my portraits but the lack of a landscape orientaion really reduces usable stuff for me.
Right, and Dream’s portrait orientation is taller than the 4:5 ratio that IG allows, meaning I’m constantly having to crop backgrounds and cut out subjects to place them on backgrounds of different aspect ratios. MidJourney allows you to change the aspect ratio, but I have have a different problem with that. The command is “--ar 4:5”, but iOS seems to autocorrect “--” to “—“.

Back
Top Bottom