APPstract APPstract #58 Theme Inspired by Song

Same song, but I dredged this up from 2018:

eyes.jpeg

Sorry, my friend that I’ve been working at the museum with, and I inventoried our 1000th bit of vintage clothing and decided to celebrate with lunch. Then I forgot. :confused:

I like to see people getting their priorities right :thumbs: :)
We have all the time in the world.

Anyone itching to post an abstract is welcome here:

My favorite is JillyG Jilly’s Colours of the Wind. Maybe it’s the upside down umbrellas or the scribbling effect or the windy looking horizontal lines (Decim8?), but I love it.

1665570283156.png

In second RoseCat Catherine with The Spiders Come in Side by Side
I like the geometric pattern behind the spider that is decidedly not spidery.
1665570469982.jpeg

Third is juryjone Jerry with And, Oh, How They Danced. Dancing at Stonehenge under the stars is magical and the sky reminds me of Van Gogh.
1665570711435.jpeg

My favorite is JillyG Jilly’s Colours of the Wind. Maybe it’s the upside down umbrellas or the scribbling effect or the windy looking horizontal lines (Decim8?), but I love it.

View attachment 186514
View attachment 186515
Third is juryjone Jerry with And, Oh, How They Danced. Dancing at Stonehenge under the stars is magical and the sky reminds me of Van Gogh.
View attachment 186516
Oh, I say! Thank you very much.:clapping:There were such an amazing assortment of fabulous images, I’m honoured to be chosen. Well done to RoseCat Catherine and juryjone Jerry. Wonderful work from everyone, actually. I suppose I have to choose a theme now. I’ll be back.

View attachment 186514
View attachment 186515
View attachment 186516
Well done Star! Congrats JillyG Jilly! I love your piece… High fives to juryjone Jerry, and I am grateful for my second! :blush:

View attachment 186514
View attachment 186515
View attachment 186516
Yay JillyG! Congrats to RoseCat and juryjone too!

Back
Top Bottom