APPStracts, Photo Impressionism and other Mangled Images

I like this :thumbs:
Thanks. I think the colors on that hydrangea are fascinating. If I were going to do it over, I think I'd use a larger crop so that the hydrangea is smaller in relation to the whole. I think it'd be clearer that it is part of the original photo rather than something dropped in.

IMG_8858.jpeg

Some practice masking in Procreate (a bit different than in Leonardo)
Masked out the windows, laid a new scene behind them, and then into iColorama to try to make it look all one piece.

If anyone's interested, I added the original photo of "Autumn on the river" as an attachment. If nothing else, it shows why I thought the edited version belongs in Appstracts -- it's pretty much made out of whole cloth :joycat:
Oops and I went in an edited to full image. Sorry.

I was thinking it might work for a series, too.
Yes! Similar: I followed a FB #outsidemywindow for a while. Very interesting seeing simple snaps of what people around the world* see when they are making dinner or hanging up the washing.

*or more accurately ‘….the world according to FB’

IMG_6862.png

Created a photo album to use with FotoDa adding some collage pages I’d created in Procreate in as well as photos. I then took it into Procreate and put some ‘paper’ images on top, the crow being created in VectorQ. VectorQ now has a neat feature where it will automatically cut out an object from a background.

Here’s another FotoDa which wasn’t changed using the same basic collage from Procreate.
IMG_6847.jpeg

Here’s the basic collage I made to use in FotoDa.
IMG_6844.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom