MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone15
Onsite
Project Page
With the APPStract on hiatus and in view of the interest, somewhat faded now, in photo Impressionism and intention camera movement (ICM) I thought I’d start a thread to hold some of our mobile misfits. Feel include a short back story if you are so inclined.

7C0439BF-9BCC-4D7D-B913-D0F68FC956F4.jpeg

Several ICM shots with Slow Shutter Cam, stacked in Affinity Photo, and then mangled in iColorama and ACDSee Pro. iColorama's Style/Lighten/1 and Style/Lighten/3 together accented the grassy look in the foreground (first time I've mixed those two in the same image).

View attachment 162568

Several ICM shots with Slow Shutter Cam, stacked in Affinity Photo, and then mangled in iColorama and ACDSee Pro. iColorama's Style/Lighten/1 and Style/Lighten/3 together accented the grassy look in the foreground (first time I've mixed those two in the same image).
This is beautiful......

I posted an image in an October thread...if any of you find it, feel free to delete it. I didn’t follow the right path to get here. So I’ll try again.
9698F0AD-C390-4F4F-9676-F6D72831CAE5.jpeg

Taken with iPhone 12 Pro Max, edited in Snapseed & Decim8

I posted an image in an October thread...if any of you find it, feel free to delete it. I didn’t follow the right path to get here. So I’ll try again.
View attachment 162735
I found it yesterday and commented on it, Ryn. And here it is again and I still like that funky geometric/texture thing ! (And other first glance I still see a spine :lmao: )

View attachment 162735
You found it!! I was going to try to move it here.

View attachment 162568

Looks like a painting. Very romantic. If there would stand some silhouetted person somewhere I’d think it a Caspar David Friedrich. :thumbs:

So I show off my HarrisCamera image of today. Three different pictures taken as one (you remember: on image per colour. I love to do three different ones instead of keeping the phone steady – because it never works perfectly without tripod. :lol:

It’s another as shown on my 365.

F43E1140-61BB-4C92-A8B6-14CDEBDE3B28.jpeg

Got Human, too. Like the Dev and the app. :thumbs:
By the way: what’s IOTM? Something New in Mobi or something I should know already???
IOTM = Image of the Month, something that sinnerjohn cooked up. It's been running since last May. During a particular month, any MobiTog member can nominate 4 images (from other people!) for Image of the Month. (The images have to have been posted during that month but not necessarily created during the same.) At the end of the month, any member can vote on their choices for the best, giving 5 points for first place, 3 for second, and 1 for third. After about a week of voting, John totals up the points to see who got the most. So it's like a People's Choice award.

You can still vote for the December IOTM here:

IOTM = Image of the Month, something that sinnerjohn cooked up. It's been running since last May. During a particular month, any MobiTog member can nominate 4 images (from other people!) for Image of the Month. (The images have to have been posted during that month but not necessarily created during the same.) At the end of the month, any member can vote on their choices for the best, giving 5 points for first place, 3 for second, and 1 for third. After about a week of voting, John totals up the points to see who got the most. So it's like a People's Choice award.

Cooooooool! Thanks!

8ED23122-849B-4A29-82B3-E413E9219569.jpeg

Elves in slavery! Santa's 21st century workshop at the North Pole
Slow Shutter Cam, several motion shots stacked in Affinity Photo, 2 ICMs composited and masked in Leonardo, Distressed FX Plus for the texture and color

Last edited:

Got Human, too. Like the Dev and the app. :thumbs:
By the way: what’s IOTM? Something New in Mobi or something I should know already???

Plus I linked you in your 366 yesterday :rolleyes:

851E515A-BE3B-4405-A946-11EE883AA329.jpeg

This tree still thinks it's autumn. I took a series of images using Slow Shutter Cam in Light Trails mode (rather than Motion Blur mode, which is what I more often do). I then stacked the images in Affinity Photo (Median stack mode, I think). The result came out rather one sided, all the color on the right, so I flipped a couple of layers in the stack.

View attachment 163448

This tree still thinks it's autumn. I took a series of images using Slow Shutter Cam in Light Trails mode (rather than Motion Blur mode, which is what I more often do). I then stacked the images in Affinity Photo (Median stack mode, I think). The result came out rather one sided, all the color on the right, so I flipped a couple of layers in the stack.
This is gorgeous

Back
Top Bottom