IOTM WInner - April 2022
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Onsite
Project Page
Well here is the place to post :)

Mushroom (or toadstools) are neither Flora nor Fauna apparently, but they are EVERYWHERE (ok maybe not in the desert).
Please post your edited or unedited images of Fungi / Mushroom / Toadstool right here and even if you don't know the type, our resident experts..........erm JillyG will identify :D don't be shy.
The only rule is they HAVE to be in the wild not from the supermarket.

F023FC3D-3C56-4963-B283-9B0C6541095A.jpeg

Mextures

Well here is the place to post :)

Mushroom (or toadstools) are neither Flora nor Fauna apparently, but they are EVERYWHERE (ok maybe not in the desert).
Please post your edited or unedited images of Fungi / Mushroom / Toadstool right here and even if you don't know the type, our resident experts..........erm JillyG will identify :D don't be shy.
The only rule is they HAVE to be in the wild not from the supermarket.
Expert??:eek: Armed with my trusty Fungi id book, I will endeavour to identify those that can’t be identified by the photographer. I can always resort to Google.:lol:

Always one to accept a challenge, one even Jilly might struggle with... :whistle:

Orchid ‘shroom... ;)
5CA6250D-B682-41C3-9A82-8B5A130B2029.jpeg

Not strictly in the wild, but also not from a supermarket (even Waitrose wouldn’t sell these!)... :sneaky:

Growing in one of our Orchid pots that has a lining of various mosses... :D

Native Camera - x2 Telephoto Enhanced in Photos... :rog:

Always one to accept a challenge, one even Jilly might struggle with... :whistle:

Orchid ‘shroom... ;)
View attachment 100910

Not strictly in the wild, but also not from a supermarket (even Waitrose wouldn’t sell these!)... :sneaky:

Growing in one of our Orchid pots that has a lining of various mosses... :D

Native Camera - x2 Telephoto Enhanced in Photos... :rog:
strange and wonderful, a little triffid like I have to say :eek:

Back
Top Bottom